napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here..

Redline

New member here.. 44 years old.. 5'10" 220lbs.. Played with weights here and there throughout my life. Getting back to the gym.. Been lifting for about a 11 months... Previously (last year) I was 290lbs on blood pressure pills and border line diabetic. I learned how to track macros and count calories and down 70lbs.(off blood pressure meds and sugar under control). My current benchpress is 375lbs for a 1 rep max and 405lbs assisted.. I'm here to learn as much as I can and maybe try to take my performance to the next level..

Welcome! You're in a great place. Sounds like you're already on the right path. Hopefully we can help and motivate you to continue that way.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Welcome bro looks like you have made some great progress. Look forward to having you here.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thank you.. Trying to learn and educate myself. Tempted to try a sarms cycle.. If I do, I would like to follow it to a T.. Goal would be strength (would like to bench 405lbs un-assisted or surpass that) and loose fat..

Welcome home. This is a great place. Lots of great ppl and staff. We have a good mixed crowd of ages here. Im 51 myself.

Welcome bro great progress. Ask away the bros and broetts are very knowledgeable here. Good luck bro

I have a question..If I was Going with a sarm cycle, what is the power increase(average percentage) I would see?? Just trying to see If the cycle will help me reach my strength goals. I'm at 2100 calories a day 40/40/20 macros

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother! You are in the right place.....we have an awesome community here full of all the right people. We have only the best sources and info available. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to let me know!

Welcome and way to go with taking control of your health and body!! Big congratulations to you. That first step is always the hardest. Glad to have you here and I know you get a lot out of AR. See you around.
SnS

i agree, it sounds like you are making great progress. well done, and welcome to AR, keep at it we will help you if you need anything

Welcome bro! Sounds like you made a major life change. One that will most likely help you live longer and enjoy life more. Congratulation on making the turn around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom