napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ester response

SaladTossingBitch

Is it possible to respond better to a different Ester of the same mg test? For some reason I feel like I respond much better to test c than test e. Or am I imagining things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Probably imagining it but there certainly is a slight difference between the two. How noticible is questionable but I think it's a valid though. We all develop preferences.

can come down to other things like gear quality and all that. Maybe the cyp was simply better quality. You tend to refine your pallet for sure though over time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

People will argue this over and over. But for MY body the difference between E and cyp is night and day. So much so that I refuse to ever use E again

People will argue this over and over. But for MY body the difference between E and cyp is night and day. So much so that I refuse to ever use E again
I think I'm about to hit robo up and get 20ml of his cyp. I'm not sure what it is but I feel like I respond better.

I was away from my house on pin day and I had my trt cyp at the gf house and I responded different. Idn. If I am crazy it won't be the 1st time I was told

Youre imagining things or the cyp youve used is just more pure than the enat is the only explanation

Like I said idc what anybody says..I used E for years, used many different labs and brands,international,domestic and prescription..and it always gave me acne bloat and other sides..I was forced to buy cyp one day because E was out of stock...all those sides went away..no acne water retention or bloat..since then I've tried many different sources of cyp and its all been just as good. I'll never use E again

Like I said idc what anybody says..I used E for years, used many different labs and brands,international,domestic and prescription..and it always gave me acne bloat and other sides..I was forced to buy cyp one day because E was out of stock...all those sides went away..no acne water retention or bloat..since then I've tried many different sources of cyp and its all been just as good. I'll never use E again
See and I'm getting acne on e but didn't previously on cyp.

There shouldn't be any perceptible differences, but I do know that there was a problem probably a year ago with a lot of Enanthate raws being underdosed. I also prefer cypionate, but only because it keeps my blood levels more stable when cruising and pinning once per week

Top Bottom