napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My local Dumbass.

TX TERROR

Thought I would share for a good laugh...

So there is this dude right. He is always doing weird shit with cables. He also benches every night and he gets trapped under the bar every night. Never fails.

Now I am using the hexagon for farmers carries last night.... You all have seen this thing. Its called a diamond bar too I guess. I attach a pic...

Well the kid i mentioned comes up to me mid farmer carry with some heavy weight and tries to talk. I proceed to yell at him mid walk and say "does it look like I wanna talk?!" Well I put the bar down and he comes up to me and asks if that is what the bar is used for. "You actually pick it up"?

He said he always thought you put plates on it and stand on the bar to work on you're balance.....

WTF is the world coming to?!?!?!!?!?!?!!

Feel free to share fellow local dumbassery.....

Attachments

• P00215-2.jpg
    P00215-2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 51
I swear it never fails to amaze me just how many crazy people are out there. You could probably sell that kid anything - people are so gullible.

funny how some people have no shame in asking beyond stupid questions.I mean i guess he learned something by asking though right? lol

I got a guy at my gym, grabs a 100lb ez curl bar. Carries it to the preacher curl bench then proceeds to do (sets) of picking up said bar and holding it. Funny to watch unless I'm foing arms waiting for him to clear the fuck out

I was honestly about to make a post about something similar. There is a kid I saw the other day doing cable flys with more weight than he could handle. He was arching forward with his face almost on the floor and pretty much doing weird X patterns with his arms. Then he's look in the mirror like he wasn't 110 lbs and growl.

I train at a pretty commercial 24 hour chain so we get our fair share of idiots.

I'm sure I posted at the other place about the guys that come in and hog a bench to do "neck crunches", basically hang their heads off a bench and bob them up and down like they're practicing chugging cock.

Lately there's been this this wannabe powerlifter guy whose squat form is terrible (one of many). Worse is he's fat and rocks up in lycra bike pants and wears these hot pink knee sleeves. It actually makes the hair on my neck stand up when he loads up 100kg and starts knocking out reps bent over so far that if he ever didn't make it he'd faceplant. At least his depth is okay but it's more like a good morning than a squat. It was funny watching the little Asian guy half his size knocking out perfect reps at the same weight right next to him.

But my favourite is the skinny fat guy who brings his petite little hottie brunette girlfriend to the gym and she's in these little leggings and midriff top and then she starts asking all the jacked guys how to use this machine or that machine and you should see the look on his face. He tries to go over and "claim her" and she shrugs him off and tells him to go do his own thing so then he goes off to bench his little 40kg.

Anybody who has ever saw the gym fail videos knows just how stupid people in the gym can be

worst thing i have ever seen is a big fat black guy doing back extension machine while he is eating a piece of pizza, mid set. this is at planet fitness of course..

Thought I would share for a good laugh...

So there is this dude right. He is always doing weird shit with cables. He also benches every night and he gets trapped under the bar every night. Never fails.

Now I am using the hexagon for farmers carries last night.... You all have seen this thing. Its called a diamond bar too I guess. I attach a pic...

Well the kid i mentioned comes up to me mid farmer carry with some heavy weight and tries to talk. I proceed to yell at him mid walk and say "does it look like I wanna talk?!" Well I put the bar down and he comes up to me and asks if that is what the bar is used for. "You actually pick it up"?

He said he always thought you put plates on it and stand on the bar to work on you're balance.....

WTF is the world coming to?!?!?!!?!?!?!!

Feel free to share fellow local dumbassery.....

The worst are the guys that are trying way to fuckin hard. Wearing silly ass clothes trying to look good. Cracks me up, cause you would think they have some common sense and know you look like a fag. Nothing against gays, but I think you know what I'm talking about. Stop trying so hard clown.

These commercial gyms have some tight equipment, but you get complete morons right along with that.

I train at a pretty commercial 24 hour chain so we get our fair share of idiots.

I'm sure I posted at the other place about the guys that come in and hog a bench to do "neck crunches", basically hang their heads off a bench and bob them up and down like they're practicing chugging cock.

Lately there's been this this wannabe powerlifter guy whose squat form is terrible (one of many). Worse is he's fat and rocks up in lycra bike pants and wears these hot pink knee sleeves. It actually makes the hair on my neck stand up when he loads up 100kg and starts knocking out reps bent over so far that if he ever didn't make it he'd faceplant. At least his depth is okay but it's more like a good morning than a squat. It was funny watching the little Asian guy half his size knocking out perfect reps at the same weight right next to him.

But my favourite is the skinny fat guy who brings his petite little hottie brunette girlfriend to the gym and she's in these little leggings and midriff top and then she starts asking all the jacked guys how to use this machine or that machine and you should see the look on his face. He tries to go over and "claim her" and she shrugs him off and tells him to go do his own thing so then he goes off to bench his little 40kg.
Oh I love those. Get them all the time lol. I'm taken so no harm on my part I just help the chick out but the guy they are with all if a sudden look like they swallowed a beach ball. They puff up like some exotic bird lol. Rather than looking small they just look small and stupid.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I don't know which part was worse.
The fact that he has zero gym etiquette that he thought it would be acceptable to start a conversation with you mid lifting or the fact that he thought the trap bar is for "balancing".
Get the fuck outta here!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom