napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My local Dumbass.

Oh I've got one. There is this dipshit that comes in wearing the most ostentatious gym gear he can. I'm talking high tight shorts and tall superman socks complete with little red capes on the back of them. Frequently wears the "Broscience Life" t-shirts. Also purple everything. Purple BEATS headphones, huge purple high tops, wrist bands, etc. He can typically be overheard telling fellow wannabe gym bros about the upcoming "bodybuilding show" he is getting ready for that he is nowhere close to being prepared for and I never really see him push anything more than baby weight. I don't try to get as much attention as possible when I am at the gym, but this guy definitely does.

Oh I've got one. There is this dipshit that comes in wearing the most ostentatious gym gear he can. I'm talking high tight shorts and tall superman socks complete with little red capes on the back of them. Frequently wears the "Broscience Life" t-shirts. Also purple everything. Purple BEATS headphones, huge purple high tops, wrist bands, etc. He can typically be overheard telling fellow wannabe gym bros about the upcoming "bodybuilding show" he is getting ready for that he is nowhere close to being prepared for and I never really see him push anything more than baby weight. I don't try to get as much attention as possible when I am at the gym, but this guy definitely does.

lol some people never learn

This isn't local, but this guy was injecting clen...
d3133ddf911796230cef51316c405c79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omfg what a dip shit. This is what happens when you don't learn a bout the drugs you take. He deserves whatever he gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Top Bottom