napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question About Women

I'm not a big fan of the gym considering my husband spends majority of his time in one. I don't like crowded areas also....Fortunately for us, we have a treadmill and an elliptical machine at home so I'll do some cardio when I do have time. I take care of my body by watching what I eat. I'm big into the health food lifestyle. As Jake has mentioned, no sugar and no fried. I have this routine that I do everyday. As soon as I get up, I'll drink a cup of warm water and lemon. I won't consume anything else for at least 45 minutes then I'll have a green juice. Wait for another 30 minutes and have my breakfast. I also drink a ton of green tea and water throughout the day. I'll also have a vegetable smoothie with whey protein and spirulina powder. This has always worked for me and I always feel great. I also eat as much raw food as possible although I can't find any raw food places where I am now so it's much harder. Take baby steps....see what works for her. It wasn't easy for me when I converted into this lifestyle considering my culture but it was the greatest thing I did for myself. To this day, I still have family members and friends that mock my way of eating. I can tell you this, I've never felt or looked better in my life and I attribute all of it to being such a "health freak". I wish you and your wife the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This caught me off guard because I do the lemon water in the morning myself. Nearly 1qt warm lemon water. After I drink half of it I then add some cayenne pepper to the second batch. ALSO...in the evening I make a lemon water with spirulina.

So I've learned tons about SARMS and the male body. All good things of course, however my wife has noticed gains and improvement and wants to get into fitness to an extent. She's not looking to be a bodybuilder or anything along those lines, but she wants to lose weight and get into better shape than she currently is in.

Now I know SARMS works for men and I would venture to say they work on thr female body as well. I have read some of the proposed cycles for women on here. I'm looking for a diet of sorts as well as a possible workout routine just to get started. Yes, she is a bigger girl, which typically surprises most people when they meet us.

I suggested walking the dogs, crunches, possibly some other bodyweight exercises to get started on her track to getting where she wants to be. I know GW would be good for weight loss, but I want her to get a routine going before she starts anything.

To sum it up though, she wants to lose weight, gain more energy, and just overall feel better. She isn't the type to go to gyms, yet, due to anxiety, but I'll buy her weights if I have too lol. Any advice would be awesome. I appreciate it in advance.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Well bro you see what kind of family we are at AR. We respond quickly ,accurately and with thought. Basically we have all said about the same thing, so no need to overwhelm your wife with technicalities. I do not know where her head is eating wise, but a lot of this info could be shocking to her. I once had an obese friend (RIP) asking me about weight loss so the first thing I asked him was how many veggies and which ones do you consume. After ruminating and thinking he said...well french fries...everyday. So it is hard to advise someone we don't know, so that is your job. Just read through ALL of these good posts and assimilate the jist of what is being said. Then at the speed that you know that your wife can handle...slowly or quickly, implement these ideas to her.

This caught me off guard because I do the lemon water in the morning myself. Nearly 1qt warm lemon water. After I drink half of it I then add some cayenne pepper to the second batch. ALSO...in the evening I make a lemon water with spirulina.

I've never tried the lemon water cayenne pepper but I do my green juice with cayenne pepper and turmeric...the more cayenne the better! I love it in my green juices! I'm going to have to try just water, lemon and cayenne next time. Thanks Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I passed all the info over to her. I appreciate youfor taking the time to write that out.

there are so many diets out there and alot of them work, if done properly.Some work better for some people and others better for others.Most important thing to do is get alot of physical activity if not gym work/excerise and pick a program you think she will not break and follow religiously.Then use trial and error from there

Worst thing you can do is pick something she will be breaking in less then a week because its to hard for her to follow

there are so many diets out there and alot of them work, if done properly.Some work better for some people and others better for others.Most important thing to do is get alot of physical activity if not gym work/excerise and pick a program you think she will not break and follow religiously.Then use trial and error from there

Worst thing you can do is pick something she will be breaking in less then a week because its to hard for her to follow
Yea that will be the biggest challenge is forming the habit.

A few other points. Strawberries and Bananas are two of the fruits highest in natural sugars, so should be eaten only 1 or 2 times a week. And women as they get older usually have high bad cholesterol, so consuming more than 2 eggs with yolk a week can be bad, go with egg whites instead. Lots of green veggies!!!! As she sees this weight fall off shes gonna want the excercise! But yes I agree get her walking or going up and down stairs or even on an excercise ball!

So true! People get on an Atkins diet and then realize that carrots,peas,cherries,grapes,figs, bananas..even watermelon , have a lot of carbs. Then when you go dried fruits like figs, prunes and raisins the carbs go sky high.
Do you feel washed out when you do just 1000cals? I know it pulls the fat out big time.

So true! People get on an Atkins diet and then realize that carrots,peas,cherries,grapes,figs, bananas..even watermelon , have a lot of carbs. Then when you go dried fruits like figs, prunes and raisins the carbs go sky high.
Do you feel washed out when you do just 1000cals? I know it pulls the fat out big time.

Absolutely not. For weight loss I tend to stay at only 1000 calories.... to maintain I usually up to 1200 hence the need to lose 15 ive been consuming about 1200 lately lol.
I would like to try increasing calorie intake slightly without it negatively effecting me however I haven't found that happy medium yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Is that a number you chose or did you figure out your adjusted bmr and subtract 3-500 cals?

PHURIOUS

oh the atkins diet... dont get me started... LOLLL you already know where im going im sure! im sure you also feel the exact same way...

Is that a number you chose or did you figure out your adjusted bmr and subtract 3-500 cals?

PHURIOUS
Ive calculated it out and have tried different variations ive gone down a lot further and have increases and changed up my macros.. caloriewise it actually is what just has worked best for me.

Ive calculated it out and have tried different variations ive gone down a lot further and have increases and changed up my macros.. caloriewise it actually is what just has worked best for me.

So what is your bmr? Adjusted. Because he is the thing if you drop your cals too low u wont lose fat u will actually cause your body to burn muscle. No more than 500 cals less than your adjusted bmr is needed.

PHURIOUS

So what is your bmr? Adjusted. Because he is the thing if you drop your cals too low u wont lose fat u will actually cause your body to burn muscle. No more than 500 cals less than your adjusted bmr is needed.

PHURIOUS
5 days of moderate exercise is 2100. So you are saying I shouldn't go under 1600? I can readjust and see where it takes me...however ive had weight gain at this amount before... although I wasn't lifting as much. I still need to lose some.

PHURIOUS

Women require less calories then men.They actually suggest a woman shouldnt drop below 1,200 cals a week unless she is severely overweight,especially active people..But everyone is different i suppose

its suggested a women multiply their body weight in pounds by 14 to find how many calories they need each day to maintain weight. From here, subtract 500 calories each day for weight loss. This should yield a loss of around 1 pound per week.If you want to do it, in a healthy controlled pace

5 days of moderate exercise is 2100. So you are saying I shouldn't go under 1600? I can readjust and see where it takes me...however ive had weight gain at this amount before... although I wasn't lifting as much. I still need to lose some.

No. Being 500 deficit is perfect. It triggers your body to release the stored nutrients. If you starve your body at that 1000 cal a day setting u force ur body to attack the muscle for nutrients. Thats why u feed ur body to lose the fat. U just dont over feed. Also if u wanna drop some bf faster. No solid foods within four hours of bed time. And have a small dinner 300-500 calories. This is from a female ifbb womens competetitor that gave my gf some tils for dropping bf but keeping the muscle. She has been doing this for about a month and has dropped 8% bf already. She went from 30% to 22.

PHURIOUS

Women require less calories then men.They actually suggest a woman shouldnt drop below 1,200 cals a week unless she is severely overweight,especially active people..But everyone is different i suppose

its suggested a women multiply their body weight in pounds by 14 to find how many calories they need each day to maintain weight. From here, subtract 500 calories each day for weight loss. This should yield a loss of around 1 pound per week.If you want to do it, in a healthy controlled pace

Totally agree.

PHURIOUS

No. Being 500 deficit is perfect. It triggers your body to release the stored nutrients. If you starve your body at that 1000 cal a day setting u force ur body to attack the muscle for nutrients. Thats why u feed ur body to lose the fat. U just dont over feed. Also if u wanna drop some bf faster. No solid foods within four hours of bed time. And have a small dinner 300-500 calories. This is from a female ifbb womens competetitor that gave my gf some tils for dropping bf but keeping the muscle. She has been doing this for about a month and has dropped 8% bf already. She went from 30% to 22.

PHURIOUS

yes i agree as well with the 500 deficit... thats very ideal where you can burn a lot of fat but not go into starvation... starvation slows down your metabolism, resulting in extra storage of fat and carbs instead of burning them off quickly... there's a fine line you don't want to cross or it becomes quite detrimental...

PHURIOUS

Great advice

oh the atkins diet... dont get me started... LOLLL you already know where im going im sure! im sure you also feel the exact same way...

I love atkins. For breakfast I have 2lbs bacon and 10 eggs with cheese. As a snack I dip hot dogs and vinenna sausages, and spam in mayo.
All through the 80-90's people either thought atkins was a fool or a genius. He was neither. He simply took the old school keto diets and created an unhealthy version of his own. His thinking was not novel by any means. But he did take the keto diets and make them appealing to the general public. When I read some of his books I saw some of the same wording used by DiPasquale, Gironda, and even some of my dad's writings. So he was a plagiarist who appealled to the masses of very overweight people. The message was..Hey you can eat all you want and shed weight. Sound too good to be true???

That is why I asked her how she felt. Below 1000 and your are going to dip into muscle for energy.Remember years back when the guys would fast just before competition? They were all stringy looking with shrunken faces. I don't know how that 1000cals translates over to women, but I know my wife has maintaince of 1800cals.

That is why I asked her how she felt. Below 1000 and your are going to dip into muscle for energy.Remember years back when the guys would fast just before competition? They were all stringy looking with shrunken faces. I don't know how that 1000cals translates over to women, but I know my wife has maintaince of 1800cals.

Yep i remember them looking flat as fuck too. Yes with women its even more detremental. The female body will attack muscle before fat if you starve it too much. 300-500 is the best range. It triggers their bodies to think ok they arnt starving me. But im still need nutrients so it goes for atored fat not muscle. When u get too aggressive muscle wasting is gonna kick in. Then you wont be happy.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom