napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Roids24 order, SP Laboratories

That's exactly what I got , and as you know, it made my skin very red.

....D
The injection site or skin in general?

Estrogen spikes makes my skin red from my chest up and has really nothing to do with the brand of gear... Just curious...

The injection site or skin in general?

Estrogen spikes makes my skin red from my chest up and has really nothing to do with the brand of gear... Just curious...
Nevermind... Just read your other post...

Ya I saw that too... op, how are you doing? Did it pin smooth from you. We are talking different sources here too. Resellers none the less but things happen. Curious if there is any similarities.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just want to clairfy too, this peach oil thing is noting new to the game. Its used by Balkan as well and thier products have been around for years with strong results. I think that other guy is having something different than a reaction to the gear. It seems really wierd. I am going to order this stuff purposely this week to check it myself.

As far as I've seen, SP is being offered by another source with top notch reviews and service. I've been wanting to try it , Balkan oils have been good , the amps shatter sometimes but that's just amps in general, none are made with the same glass thickness , but the oils are nice . & Good to see a vial finally . Keep us posted, I'm curious about the Tren Ace.

R24 is gtg bro.. I had the same issue with radjay.. they were out of tren e so they sent me vermodje tren so I wouldn't have to wait.. no complaints here. Great people great customer service no delays and great gear.. anything he sends you will be top notch. Pin away my friend

Hey do oils take longer to deliver then orals? I'm thinking maybe since its a bigger package it takes longer???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I ordered from the same source and oils have been taking longer it's been 5days past the oral shipping time

I ordered from the same source and oils have been taking longer it's been 5days past the oral shipping time

Pm me real quick and I will talk to roids24 if I need. how large exactly is the order and wich part of the US are you in and when did you order?

My order took 2 weeks... postal services fuck up on the daily. Trust me my mom and sister work there and I hear all about it.. it has nothing to do with the source. All they can do is ship it. It's in the carriers hands after that.. I've had bay cards take a month to get here from TX to TX. Patience my friend!

Top Bottom