napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR cycle

thx for the video. Now when should one start to see the effects ?

Dylan can correct me if I got this wrong, but I believe most users should start to see endurance benefits within the first few days, and noticeable body composition changes within 7-10 days....provided that your diet and training is consistent with what's required to achieve that goal

as rick said, generally 2-3 days, if not sooner and you will begin to see the benefits...

have you used this yet? how did it compare to a side by side comparision to gw 501516? i saw the video it was great but still got questions

have you used this yet? how did it compare to a side by side comparision to gw 501516? i saw the video it was great but still got questions

Great question... I wanted to run GW with it, but I want to really see how it compares.

SR9009 works perfectly with GW-501516. They attack fat in different ways and SR really digs into your metabolism when there are issues, providing a kickstart as clomid would in a PCT with your testosterone. People suffering from metabolic syndrome have finally found relief with SR and are able to begin cutting fat again. Running them together is a person who is attempting a cut to obtain results they could have never imagined. We are happy to answer any questions you may have on it but we are supremely confident you would more than love your experience.

SR9009 works perfectly with GW-501516. They attack fat in different ways and SR really digs into your metabolism when there are issues, providing a kickstart as clomid would in a PCT with your testosterone. People suffering from metabolic syndrome have finally found relief with SR and are able to begin cutting fat again. Running them together is a person who is attempting a cut to obtain results they could have never imagined. We are happy to answer any questions you may have on it but we are supremely confident you would more than love your experience.

GW-501516 has been demonstrated to reverse metabolic abnormalities in obese men,so i guess they would be similar in that aspect.How exactly is it different?i look foward to trying it.just wanted an idea of what to expect differently then gw.Ill watch the video again and try to catch something i maybe missed

GW-501516 has been demonstrated to reverse metabolic abnormalities in obese men,so i guess they would be similar in that aspect.How exactly is it different?i look foward to trying it.just wanted an idea of what to expect differently then gw.Ill watch the video again and try to catch something i maybe missed

researching it a bit . i found this. if its not correct someone please let me know

R-9009 is a very new component. It is a PPAR-alpha, whereas GW-501516 is a PPAR-delta. The effect is more or less the same but there is only one slight difference: PPAR-alpha have a better positive effect on tryglicerides and cholesterol values in blood than PPAR-delta

So it seems as 9009 might have more postive effects.I will have to use to see which has more of an effect on endurance,As they both should have a ton.I will probably use 9009 stand alone before combining, for stand alone effects

researching it a bit . i found this. if its not correct someone please let me know

R-9009 is a very new component. It is a PPAR-alpha, whereas GW-501516 is a PPAR-delta. The effect is more or less the same but there is only one slight difference: PPAR-alpha have a better positive effect on tryglicerides and cholesterol values in blood than PPAR-delta

So it seems as 9009 might have more postive effects.I will have to use to see which has more of an effect on endurance,As they both should have a ton.I will probably use 9009 stand alone before combining, for stand alone effects

yes, this is all VERY accurate information

Very good information Hurricane. That essentially tells me that SR9009 could also be a great addition to an AAS cycle to help lipids, just like GW, and may even be more effective for that purpose. Stacking both together obviously will be the most beneficial.

I can't wait to run GW and SR9009 together myself. It sounds like a match made in heaven to me

so far i feel a little endurance from the gw, i started that about a week ago, but as far as fat burning, cant really see a difference.

so far i feel a little endurance from the gw, i started that about a week ago, but as far as fat burning, cant really see a difference.

You wont see the fat burning nearly as quick as the endurance... You should really start to see that in another week ot so

Top Bottom