napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Haven't heard about my order yet?

pjh5458

Anyone know how long shipping takes or what kind of shipping it is? I live in Florida. I ordered a sarm shred stack on Halloween and haven't got a confirmation email or any shipping details. I emailed pure essence research a couple of times between yesterday and today and haven't got any response on shipping details. However the charge hit my account Monday.

Send Dylan a PM

There was allot of people who made PE purchases during that sale.. I'm sure their making there way through orders and emails.. I just got mine today

Anyone know how long shipping takes or what kind of shipping it is? I live in Florida. I ordered a sarm shred stack on Halloween and haven't got a confirmation email or any shipping details. I emailed pure essence research a couple of times between yesterday and today and haven't got any response on shipping details. However the charge hit my account Monday.

it takes 2-3 days for your payment to actually clear and then everything ships and a tracking number is sent... your payment should be clear by now but if you can send your order number i can get in touch with PE for you asap and get your tracking... perhaps check your spam folder as well as sometimes emails get sent there if your filter is too high

I don't have my order number available Dylan but I just sent you a pm with my name and address if you could look into it. Thanks.

Top Bottom