napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK+GW Log

I got back in the gym today and had a decent workout. I say decent bc I felt like I killed my biceps which was great but I always struggle w my triceps. I have issues w form I think when it comes to triceps. A few months ago I saw a chiropractor who told me my biceps were twice as strong as my triceps. I really didn't like hearing it even though I knew it was true. It's a problem bc as all of you know the majority of muscle in your arm is the triceps...(right???) It's not like I don't work hard on them. It's more like I don't work smart with them meaning my form must be fucked up or something. In fact a nice guy about 15-20 years older than me (I'm 34), approached me when I was doing skull crushers and told me I was basically wrecking my forearms. I'd really like to get over this hump so please post any advice on form for any tricep exercise. Well, at least my biceps and forearms look good...just need the rest to follow suit. Any and all advice is welcomed as always!

I like the tricep push down with the rope attachement. At the bottom of the rep I squeeze the hell out of the triceps and also try to separate my hands. Basically pulling my hands to the sides of my hips and squeezing. My triceps are a stronger area for me. Also you can try the one handed dumbbell extension. But these are kid of awkward for me.
Added - skull crushers put a lot of strain on my forearms as well. It's just an angle thing I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you stretch, do you get warm first? If I am about to stretch, I usually ride the bike for about 8 min. Then do 3 sets of 30 sec. for each stretch... Which kind of makes me go WTF? I just stretched 90 sec on each leg... Ya know?

Warming up is great to do before you stretch. And depending on the area (troublesome area) I will do 3 sets of 30 sec. I also use a foam roller which is great to have you don't have one already.

I like the tricep push down with the rope attachement. At the bottom of the rep I squeeze the hell out of the triceps and also try to separate my hands. Basically pulling my hands to the sides of my hips and squeezing. My triceps are a stronger area for me. Also you can try the one handed dumbbell extension. But these are kid of awkward for me.
Added - skull crushers put a lot of strain on my forearms as well. It's just an angle thing I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok cool Thanks bro!

Warming up is great to do before you stretch. And depending on the area (troublesome area) I will do 3 sets of 30 sec. I also use a foam roller which is great to have you don't have one already.

Good call on the foam roller man. I always forget about it and it works so well in terms of loosening up. i don't have one but my gym does, so i can use that one.

I received my SARMs from Pure Essence for the upcoming bridge between this cycle and the next. I couldn't resist to get going on them, so this will be my final entry in this log. I bumped my Anavar from 60 mg to 80 mg just for yesterday, today, and the following 2 days, so 4 days total at 80 mg. I will be receiving my Proviron shortly. Once the Anavar is finished in a few days, I'll add the Proviron and Aromasin with the new SARMs and drop the GW+MK2866. I took one dose of the MK677 before bed last night and took RAD, LGD, and SR9009 this morning around 9 AM. I took a second dose of SR9009 at 12 PM and a 3rd at 3 PM. I am taking 5 mg of SR 6 times per day for a total of 30 mg. Having taken 2 doses of SR prior to my 1230 PM workout, I was pretty much astonished at what I did in the gym today. I absolutely crushed my back workout going all out with pure intensity throughout. After a ridiculous back wokrout filled with supersets with drop sets in every 2nd exercise of the superset and a triset at the end... It simply wasn't enough. I did a couple extra back exercises as well as a 30 minute ab workout. To be honest, I feel confident I could do the whole thing again right now. My mind is absolutely blown. With all of that said, I will be starting a new log either tonight or tomorrow with my progress on my SARMs bridge. All you guys that have read my log and/or commented with invaluable advice and positive words of encouragement, I'd like to thank you. Truly thankful to be a part of this.

Top Bottom