napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A HUGE congrats!!!!!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
Congratulations to Pure Essence on their new site and their layout. It looks awesome and very well constructed!!! I can't wait to try as many products as I can. Be sure to head over to Pureessenceresearch.com The mobile and the desktop versions are excellent! Congrats again, PE!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Pure Essence on their new site and their layout. It looks awesome and very well constructed!!! I can't wait to try as many products as I can. Be sure to head over to Pureessenceresearch.com The mobile and the desktop versions are excellent! Congrats again, PE!!!!!!!
Glad you like it, bro. Just wait until you try their products, you're going to be blown away.

Ya it's a good looking site. Be nice to get all my shit in one spot.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes!!! I can't wait. It feels good to have my first time using only ONE company. You guys talk very highly of them and they have top notch products. I love the site and prices.

Yes!!! I can't wait. It feels good to have my first time using only ONE company. You guys talk very highly of them and they have top notch products. I love the site and prices.
Ya I mean I've come across a lot of shady fuckers out there with sources like this it all just ties back to dylan man. He is the reason here and what convinced me.

Evo put a bad taste in the mouth of a lot of people with all thier bullshit. I understand some hesitation. But pure essence is gonna be super legit.

It's night and day coming from evo where I was told to delete negative feedback on sarms1 and they would then ban those users who complained. To this where it's truly honest and nothing to fucking hide.

Very refreshing.

A lot of companies also jumped the sarms wagon because it's easy marketing but they are not educated. Nor do they give a fuck Here we got loads of education and loads of shit to achieve. Itl be awesome man and I know they love your support.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

There's a reason we talk so highly of them. They are hands down the best quality I've ever had from a research company. The fact that they have added a pct line is HUGE. PCT is single handedly the most important thing for anyone that cycles. It can be extremely pricey going with pharm grade ancilinaries and you just can't afford to guess with research companies because the cost is your gains and health. So, having a research company you can trust for pct items at very affordable prices is beyond spectacular.

Thanks for the feedback man. Yes, I agree that the new site is pretty awesome to say the least. Very professional and user friendly even on mobile!

yea dylan showed it to me.Its looks great.. very professional.Whoever took care of it, did an amazing job

I agree man. It's nice not to have to go online and search online Reviews FOREVER just trying to find quality source. I swear everyone has a hidden agenda, so I'm glad I don't have to waste anymore time going to eroids, or any other forums. Eroids is a bunch of lies, but I got good at cross referencing all the contradictions.

The reality is, I don't trust any of these companies except for PE.

They are the 1 stop shop for me. GW/LDG/S4/RAD/SR9009. only one I don't have is 677 price starts getting up there even with their bad ass discounts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I agree man. It's nice not to have to go online and search online Reviews FOREVER just trying to find quality source. I swear everyone has a hidden agenda, so I'm glad I don't have to waste anymore time going to eroids, or any other forums. Eroids is a bunch of lies, but I got good at cross referencing all the contradictions.

The reality is, I don't trust any of these companies except for PE.

By the weekend we are going to have a brand new review section on the forum... Just wait!

Top Bottom