Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Post Cycle Issue /PCT

Jord1580

New member
Member
Hello and thanks for taking time to read this if you are, I am 24 years old I just finished my test enanthate cycle which I ran for 14 weeks at 300mg a week and slowly came off by lowering the dose over the last couple of weeks so I didn’t just cold turkey it. 3 weeks later started my pct taking clomid only and I have noticed since coming off but I can’t get it up anymore and now it’s became a psychological worry in my head and has put me off trying again. Is this normal after a first cycle and am I going to recover from this?
 
You shoupd throw some hcgenerate into your pct, and it will come back. It just takes time. Clomid only is not a good pct, and you didn't do yourself any favors not having your pct in line when you came off
 
I get that and I understood the consequences that come with it however I just was wanting to know if my libido will be like this forever?
A contradiction surely? If you understood you wouldn't be asking.

You did NOT.

Look at the words you used 'cold turkey it'. It's not an opiate. You do not get 'high' on test. It's not addictive. Does that sound like understanding?
 
Top Bottom