napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Healing Stack

I got the Healing Stack from Pure Essence. This would be my first log so I'm definitely looking for input from all the experience guys.

I'm starting week 3 into the stack and following the dosing recommendations from pure essence. I definitely feel a difference in my recovery and rate and my endurance especially going into week 3.

I've gained a few pounds going from 185 to 188, which could be from the increase in my calorie intake and carb intake.

Also any tips on curbing my appetite. I am bulking so I know eating more is what I want to do but I seem to be hungry all the time. I do drink at a min of a gallon of water throughout the day.

I appreciate the feedback and advice in advance.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I got the Healing Stack from Pure Essence. This would be my first log so I'm definitely looking for input from all the experience guys.

I'm starting week 3 into the stack and following the dosing recommendations from pure essence. I definitely feel a difference in my recovery and rate and my endurance especially going into week 3.

I've gained a few pounds going from 185 to 188, which could be from the increase in my calorie intake and carb intake.

Also any tips on curbing my appetite. I am bulking so I know eating more is what I want to do but I seem to be hungry all the time. I do drink at a min of a gallon of water throughout the day.

I appreciate the feedback and advice in advance.

Very nice brother! I will definitely be following your log. I'm curious what you will think of the effects of the healing stack. I have no doubt that you will really enjoy it, so I'll be looking for your updates.

I wouldn't worry about suppressing appetite at all if you are bulking. Just concentrate on hitting your caloric and macro targets and you are good. I always recommend tracking your intake. Good luck to you!

Very nice brother! I will definitely be following your log. I'm curious what you will think of the effects of the healing stack. I have no doubt that you will really enjoy it, so I'll be looking for your updates.

I wouldn't worry about suppressing appetite at all if you are bulking. Just concentrate on hitting your caloric and macro targets and you are good. I always recommend tracking your intake. Good luck to you!
I have been tracking what I eat and my caloric intake. Right now I eat 3400 calories at a minimum, but some times up to 3600 calories a day.

A good portion of my macros are from carbs and then I make sure I get more protein than fat but, the percentage of protein to fat is roughly 7% difference.

Update, this is the second day into week 4. Had to pull a 24 hr shift but still haven't missed a dose of my Sarms yet.

I defiantly feel a difference over the past few weeks. I'm still hovering around 190lbs but I know with more time I will gain weight. However I have gained more lean muscle and started to get a little more definition on my body. I've also blown my previous max for deadlift and bench out of the water.

My previous bench three months ago was barely past 225, but now I'm hitting 275. I plateaued despite the change in my diet and really focusing on form at 255 at the beginning of the cycle, however after yesterday I was able to do 5 sets of 5 at 225 and a sixth set of 5 at 245 easily. My goal is 315 by the end of Nov.

My previous deadlift at the beginning of the cycle was 350 max, which I have changed to sumo deadlifting due to less strain on my knees and using more of my hip flexors. My deadlift climbed to 405 as of today.

My squat is at 315 but as of right now with my previous injury I've been focused on reabiltation for my knee so there has been an emphasis on form and lightweight for high reps. Just to get muscle memory for the higher weight lifts.

Overall I feel awesome and the recovery time feels great. I'm still running 25 mg MK-2866 (Ostraine) and 10 mg of LGD - 4033 once a day in the morning.

Update, this is the second day into week 4. Had to pull a 24 hr shift but still haven't missed a dose of my Sarms yet.

I defiantly feel a difference over the past few weeks. I'm still hovering around 190lbs but I know with more time I will gain weight. However I have gained more lean muscle and started to get a little more definition on my body. I've also blown my previous max for deadlift and bench out of the water.

My previous bench three months ago was barely past 225, but now I'm hitting 275. I plateaued despite the change in my diet and really focusing on form at 255 at the beginning of the cycle, however after yesterday I was able to do 5 sets of 5 at 225 and a sixth set of 5 at 245 easily. My goal is 315 by the end of Nov.

My previous deadlift at the beginning of the cycle was 350 max, which I have changed to sumo deadlifting due to less strain on my knees and using more of my hip flexors. My deadlift climbed to 405 as of today.

My squat is at 315 but as of right now with my previous injury I've been focused on reabiltation for my knee so there has been an emphasis on form and lightweight for high reps. Just to get muscle memory for the higher weight lifts.

Overall I feel awesome and the recovery time feels great. I'm still running 25 mg MK-2866 (Ostraine) and 10 mg of LGD - 4033 once a day in the morning.

Very impressive brother! Those numbers you have compared to before shows some pretty amazing progress. Those are very big increases in strength. Well done!

very nice man, good progress.

how is the MK helping your joints?

very nice man, good progress.

how is the MK helping your joints?
It's definitely made a difference in my joints. I don't have as much soreness in my knee either on leg day. Now I'm not saying all of the soreness is gone or that my knee is fully healed, but there is defiantly a noticeable difference going into week 4 from week 1.

It's definitely made a difference in my joints. I don't have as much soreness in my knee either on leg day. Now I'm not saying all of the soreness is gone or that my knee is fully healed, but there is defiantly a noticeable difference going into week 4 from week 1.

awesome thats what i like to hear. keep it light and keep the pump going to help facilitate healing. PLUS if you are not used to high reps and do high reps for legs, you will get the absolute SICKEST pump and soreness

awesome thats what i like to hear. keep it light and keep the pump going to help facilitate healing. PLUS if you are not used to high reps and do high reps for legs, you will get the absolute SICKEST pump and soreness
Defiantly gonna through more high rep stuff into my workouts. It has defiantly been paying off.

I appreciate all the advice and support from the beginning.

uploadfromtaptalk1446164451170.jpg

So just a progress pic with before Sarms on the left and after on the right. I'm going into week 5 on Monday and as I stated earlier in the thread started taking in more calories.

I know it's no where near anyone here, but I figured I'd share my progress so far. I want to go further and will keep training harder as my knee gets better.

View attachment 1863

So just a progress pic with before Sarms on the left and after on the right. I'm going into week 5 on Monday and as I stated earlier in the thread started taking in more calories.

I know it's no where near anyone here, but I figured I'd share my progress so far. I want to go further and will keep training harder as my knee gets better.

Wow man! That is some AMAZING progress, to say the least! It's a night and day difference between those pics. It's obvious you lost a considerable amount of bodyfat, and looking at your arms, traps, and chest you gained some lean muscle mass as well. Very nice job brother!

I appreciate the advice up to this point. I'm really looking forward to more gains and progress by the end of the cycle.

Entering into Week 6 of my healing stack. Defiantly feeling good, as well as my joints. I've defiantly seen massive gains over the 6 weeks on this stack.

I definitely feel like I have taken my lifting and bodybuilding to a new level, of course no where near most of the guys here. But for a beginner doing anything but protein and fish oil I definitely see results.

My bench press has climbed to a new max of 285 lbs, and my chest has become bigger and much more toned. My shoulders have become bigger and much more toned as well, being able to strict shoulder press 175lb.

Tomorrow is back, with deadlifts coming. I got 405 up last week so I'm gonna try and add another 5 to 10 lbs this week for a new max.

I'd like to thank the guys here as well. I'm pretty quiet on the forum but read alot of the posts as well as research on my own. Which most of my research goes hand in hand with the knowledge here, so thank you for the motivation.

I will he finishing up my cycle at the beginning of Dec with a mini pct set to carry me into Jan. I'd like to start cutting in Jan and I'm looking for recommendations for cutting while keeping the gains I have made this far. I did weigh in at 195 lbs this week, so I'm hoping to hit 200 lbs by Dec. I appreciate the advice in advance. I have my eye on the cutting stack, S4 and GW 501516.

Entering into Week 6 of my healing stack. Defiantly feeling good, as well as my joints. I've defiantly seen massive gains over the 6 weeks on this stack.

I definitely feel like I have taken my lifting and bodybuilding to a new level, of course no where near most of the guys here. But for a beginner doing anything but protein and fish oil I definitely see results.

My bench press has climbed to a new max of 285 lbs, and my chest has become bigger and much more toned. My shoulders have become bigger and much more toned as well, being able to strict shoulder press 175lb.

Tomorrow is back, with deadlifts coming. I got 405 up last week so I'm gonna try and add another 5 to 10 lbs this week for a new max.

I'd like to thank the guys here as well. I'm pretty quiet on the forum but read alot of the posts as well as research on my own. Which most of my research goes hand in hand with the knowledge here, so thank you for the motivation.

I will he finishing up my cycle at the beginning of Dec with a mini pct set to carry me into Jan. I'd like to start cutting in Jan and I'm looking for recommendations for cutting while keeping the gains I have made this far. I did weigh in at 195 lbs this week, so I'm hoping to hit 200 lbs by Dec. I appreciate the advice in advance. I have my eye on the cutting stack, S4 and GW 501516.

awesome man.

s4 and gw are good for cutting. you may also look into SR9009 and Mk677 for cutting as well

You've done amazing work up to this point my friend, and your numbers reflect that. Very nice job!

As for your cutting stack starting January, I have the perfect setup for you

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK-677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

NICE progress so far bro... seriously, you've already made quite a significant change and your still in the early stages... one thing to try with curbing your appetite is to have a good amount of fiber in the morning... start off with a bowl of oat/wheat bran and a grapefruit... this will keep you satiated... you can also add ephedrine in the morning as well... that will definitely help as well...

i would definitely like to see you add mk677 to make the ultra healing stack... it would be highly beneficial for you... im really looking forward to your continued progress!

NICE progress so far bro... seriously, you've already made quite a significant change and your still in the early stages... one thing to try with curbing your appetite is to have a good amount of fiber in the morning... start off with a bowl of oat/wheat bran and a grapefruit... this will keep you satiated... you can also add ephedrine in the morning as well... that will definitely help as well...

i would definitely like to see you add mk677 to make the ultra healing stack... it would be highly beneficial for you... im really looking forward to your continued progress!
I will definitely add it in there as Rick recommended. I'm pretty stoked with the benefits from SARMS and I'm glad it's a good alternative to steroids. I know they're not steroids but due to the military not allowing anabolic steroids I'll stick to SARMS until I hit retirement lol. I appreciate all the advice and wealth of knowledge.

I will definitely add it in there as Rick recommended. I'm pretty stoked with the benefits from SARMS and I'm glad it's a good alternative to steroids. I know they're not steroids but due to the military not allowing anabolic steroids I'll stick to SARMS until I hit retirement lol. I appreciate all the advice and wealth of knowledge.

Very wise choice bro! Im really happy to see you understanding and seeing what they offer... Im always here to help in any way i can

Top Bottom