napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Sarms

Caveman277

Hello, me and my wife are wanting to try some Sarms. A little about us, I’m 35, 5’8” and weigh about 205. I have been on TRT for 3 years and working out 4-5 days a week for 5 years. Mostly weightlifting but not much cardio. My diet is on point and I’m wanting to add muscle and strength. My wife is 33, 5’3” and weighs about 200. She has been weightlifting 4 days a week for 4 years now. She is wanting to add muscle/ lean out. Her diet is on point. We have not tired Sarms before but I have been doing as much research as I can. I came across this forum by google search. I have found that Sarms4sale and umbrella labs are the go to for the sarms we want. If we could get any advice for the best cycle we could perform it would really be appreciated. Thanks

Hello, me and my wife are wanting to try some Sarms. A little about us, I’m 35, 5’8” and weigh about 205. I have been on TRT for 3 years and working out 4-5 days a week for 5 years. Mostly weightlifting but not much cardio. My diet is on point and I’m wanting to add muscle and strength. My wife is 33, 5’3” and weighs about 200. She has been weightlifting 4 days a week for 4 years now. She is wanting to add muscle/ lean out. Her diet is on point. We have not tired Sarms before but I have been doing as much research as I can. I came across this forum by google search. I have found that Sarms4sale and umbrella labs are the go to for the sarms we want. If we could get any advice for the best cycle we could perform it would really be appreciated. Thanks
you dont need to message this to me and post it on the forum... then i have to respond twice to you

yes i can help you for sure bro...

FOR YOU...

for the best quality sarms visit either
https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

FOR YOUR WIFE...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Definitely make sure to follow Dylan's advice! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Extremely nice layouts provided by @DylanGemelli and it really shows his care for people to take his free time providing this kind of information. I have always respected him for that because his information would cost A LOT of money to be coached and given to someone yet he has always been so giving to others

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Thanks everyone for all the help. One question I do have from some that have bought from Sarms4 sale, how many ml’s are there bottles? I’m not finding it anywhere on the site.

Thanks everyone for all the help. One question I do have from some that have bought from Sarms4 sale, how many ml’s are there bottles? I’m not finding it anywhere on the site.
30 ml in each bottle.. it says it right on the home page right at the top bro, clear as day

LATEST PRODUCTS​

ALL BOTTLES ARE 30 ML and come with a marked dropper.
FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY - NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

In your case you will need 2-3 Sarms to achieve your goals,
LGD-4033 Ligandrol is great for strength 5-10mg ED 8-10weeks
RAD140 can be mixed Or MK677
As far for Female please use your discretion,

Top Bottom