napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello AR

That sounds yummy! Ive never really like cinnamon though..but I will force myself to like it! Any specific measurements? I love greek yogurt. I use it in place if sour cream.. mayo..salad dressing (I make my own)..I am unsure about the potassium I am getting probably not very much as I dont eat many of the foods that are high in potassium.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Throw in a banana. They have lots. I sometimes take a potassium sup too. I'll have to get on my old phone where I saved the recipe lol pretty positive that it's 2/3c almond milk, 1/2c oats, and 1/2c Greek yogurt. Cinnamon I dump in a lot bc I love it lol My life would be incomplete without cinnamon. I need to try it with pumpkin spice now that I think about it! Yum! Yes...im the girl that's obsessed with fall for the pumpkin spice everything lol id love to know your salad dressing recipe! Rick gripes at me for using ranch lol fast free ranch tastes like butt, so I can't do that nastiness lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Great advice has been given to you already, and I agree with dylan on cutting down that peanut butter. Fats are extremely high in calories and 3 tbs of peanut butter is a bit excessive. That is close to 300 calories alone.

Defnitely want to cut down on sodium rich foods and increase water intake. Try to increase potassium rich foods like bananas and sweet potatoes.

To flatten out that tummy, work on getting that protein content high while keeping the carbs and fats down. Limit carb sources to healthy low GI ones, and fats very low to healthy sources like very small amounts of olive oil, etc...

Throw in a banana. They have lots. I sometimes take a potassium sup too. I'll have to get on my old phone where I saved the recipe lol pretty positive that it's 2/3c almond milk, 1/2c oats, and 1/2c Greek yogurt. Cinnamon I dump in a lot bc I love it lol My life would be incomplete without cinnamon. I need to try it with pumpkin spice now that I think about it! Yum! Yes...im the girl that's obsessed with fall for the pumpkin spice everything lol id love to know your salad dressing recipe! Rick gripes at me for using ranch lol fast free ranch tastes like butt, so I can't do that nastiness lol

Ok im trying that for breakfast tomorrow!lol they make dry ranch packs to mix with greek yogurt. Follow the directions on the back and add about 2-3 tbs of fat free milk. I add garlic powder and typically only use half the pack of seasoning the entire pack has too much sodium. If u want it more runny add more milk to your liking. I also use fat free Italian best tasting fat free dressing.

Ok im trying that for breakfast tomorrow!lol they make dry ranch packs to mix with greek yogurt. Follow the directions on the back and add about 2-3 tbs of fat free milk. I add garlic powder and typically only use half the pack of seasoning the entire pack has too much sodium. If u want it more runny add more milk to your liking. I also use fat free Italian best tasting fat free dressing.

I'll have to try that!

Great advice has been given to you already, and I agree with dylan on cutting down that peanut butter. Fats are extremely high in calories and 3 tbs of peanut butter is a bit excessive. That is close to 300 calories alone.

Defnitely want to cut down on sodium rich foods and increase water intake. Try to increase potassium rich foods like bananas and sweet potatoes.

To flatten out that tummy, work on getting that protein content high while keeping the carbs and fats down. Limit carb sources to healthy low GI ones, and fats very low to healthy sources like very small amounts of olive oil, etc...

Great tips thank you! The 3 tbs of peanut butter is only if I have that for dinner which isnt very often at all typically if I use peanut butter its more like 2 teaspoons. I definitely need high potassium foods. I usually stay away from bananas only eating about 1 a week due to the high amount of natural sugars. Could I do a potassium supp to help un this area?

Great tips thank you! The 3 tbs of peanut butter is only if I have that for dinner which isnt very often at all typically if I use peanut butter its more like 2 teaspoons. I definitely need high potassium foods. I usually stay away from bananas only eating about 1 a week due to the high amount of natural sugars. Could I do a potassium supp to help un this area?

I'm not a fan of bananas to be honest. I'd like they leave a film or something in my mouth lol sweet potatoes on the other hand. ..mmmmm! I take a potassium sup.

I'm not a fan of bananas to be honest. I'd like they leave a film or something in my mouth lol sweet potatoes on the other hand. ..mmmmm! I take a potassium sup.

Sweet potatoes are yummy. Im gonna have to bring them back in.. I used to take a birth control that increaseed my potassium so I wouldn't mix supps with that however im no li Niger taking that kind and I need something. How much are you taking?

Sweet potatoes are yummy. Im gonna have to bring them back in.. I used to take a birth control that increaseed my potassium so I wouldn't mix supps with that however im no li Niger taking that kind and I need something. How much are you taking?

I take one a day with a meal. If I have more sodium than I care to admit to RickRock, then I'll take 2. Lots and lots of water! I'm bad about water. It's boring, so I have a hard time drinking it. I need to try some infused water or something.

I take one a day with a meal. If I have more sodium than I care to admit to RickRock, then I'll take 2. Lots and lots of water! I'm bad about water. It's boring, so I have a hard time drinking it. I need to try some infused water or something.

Ok im gonna get some!haha! I tjink he may see that lol..I drink about 6 20 oz bottles t hrought the day I constantly refill. I usually mix flavor enhancers such as mio. There is no aspartame in it. And go with the non-caffeine ones. Or there are some essential oils that are all natural than can be used in foods you can use the lemon or lime to enhance it. But most of them that are out there are not natural. Even try squeezing fresh lemon juice in it.

If needed you can always supplement potassium but there are numerous fruits and vegetables that can really bring up your intake where it could be a non issue. Also keep in mind that it does have more to do with a certain ratio of potassium to sodium to have the right electrolyte balance to keep that water retention down rather than over supplementing it. By keeping sodium lower, your potassium requirements will be lower by default

Ok im gonna get some!haha! I tjink he may see that lol..I drink about 6 20 oz bottles t hrought the day I constantly refill. I usually mix flavor enhancers such as mio. There is no aspartame in it. And go with the non-caffeine ones. Or there are some essential oils that are all natural than can be used in foods you can use the lemon or lime to enhance it. But most of them that are out there are not natural. Even try squeezing fresh lemon juice in it.

Not a fan of lemon water unless it's lemonade lol and I'm sure he already saw it lol he sees everything lol he's like the "mom" of AR LOL!

If needed you can always supplement potassium but there are numerous fruits and vegetables that can really bring up your intake where it could be a non issue. Also keep in mind that it does have more to do with a certain ratio of potassium to sodium to have the right electrolyte balance to keep that water retention down rather than over supplementing it. By keeping sodium lower, your potassium requirements will be lower by default

perfectly said... FOLLOW THIS ADVICE AS I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF...

Agree with both of you dylan and spikedeggnog and appreciate the advice! With the calorie intake you guys eat id be 500lbs in a month lol!
The Canadian bacon really was a one off not a typical thing I eat at all! The meat i typically eat is 99% lean ground turkey..chicken breasts...and fish.. However being in school and work I have gotten away from more clean natural eating. I can definitely replace the bar with egg whites and half a grapefruit! And maybe pull in my carb here.. lunch is usually reduced sodium tuna we accidentally grabbed two salmons when we went grocery shopping (ill blame that one on bigb lol).

grapefruit is wonderful on so many levels... not only is it full of fiber so it keeps you satiated but it regulated insulin which helps to lose weight...

grapefruit is wonderful on so many levels... not only is it full of fiber so it keeps you satiated but it regulated insulin which helps to lose weight...
I used to do 1 day.. and ate them so much I was tired of them. But your advice made me devide to bring them back! Thanks!

Top Bottom