napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid question

Alextonn

Quick question - I am already scheduled to see a doctor but : can steroid affect or make lymph nodes get swollen ?

I have 3 swollen lymph nodes in my inguinal groin right area...and a bit painful. Normally it says it's an infection or something but I was wondering if AAS have an impact on them or affect them to get swollen because I cannot find anything related to this sideeffect.

Taking dbol,deca,sustanon...thanks - I'm just curious !

that shouldnt cause that kind of an issue... of course anything is possible but i would find that being the culprit as highly unlikely

Yeh it could just be a coincidence ... the inflamation might be from an infection or I heard even from effort like squating with big weights etc can cause it. I have an appointment to the doctors office and will do a scan too so no worryes - I was just curious about it tho

Yeh it could just be a coincidence ... the inflamation might be from an infection or I heard even from effort like squating with big weights etc can cause it. I have an appointment to the doctors office and will do a scan too so no worryes - I was just curious about it tho
Keep us updated

Well - nothing to worry about. will do some more tests but it's mostly related to injury. Squating heavy can make them painful-they were already inflammed from an infection a long time ago and they never shrunk to their initial size...and now it's just a reaction to pain from huge effort. Nothing to worry about. Also it can happen to whoever gets the covid 19 vaccine - since the immune system goes into overdrive for a while they might get swollen nodes and some wont recover to their initial size anytime soon. So all good :D I will get some more tests done but the doctor told me to me to be chill

absolutely... thats essentially my exclusive brand i use... i do love a few other brands but nothing is like balkan

The only thing I actually regret is getting 1ml vials...kinda hard to get all the substance out of them :)) there's always a lil bit left on the bottom :D

Top Bottom