napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best cycle for strength

Jef

I was wondering what you consider the most effective strength stack for sports like shot put, olympic weightlifting etc.
And also why that particular stack.

I was wondering what you consider the most effective strength stack for sports like shot put, olympic weightlifting etc.
There's too much variance there and preferences will be different from person to person.

For strength it's hard to beat compounds like Tren, anadrol, Halotestin, but those are also the most harsh and not recommended for most people

yea what have you ran before? test/drol/tren is a good one.

you deff want tren in there , but it depends on your cycle experience

It varies,but if you are old enough to remember that female sprinter ,marion jones,who got buted for test and deca. Her boyfriend was in the shotput and he got bust for being on just deca. Bad advice for that level of competition. I would have to go with a test/tren/halo cycle for sheer strength. TNE,Tprop,trenA/halo

It varies,but if you are old enough to remember that female sprinter ,marion jones,who got buted for test and deca. Her boyfriend was in the shotput and he got bust for being on just deca. Bad advice for that level of competition. I would have to go with a test/tren/halo cycle for sheer strength. TNE,Tprop,trenA/halo

lol whoever gave them advice is dumb. here take this LONG AS PISS ESTER so if you ever get tested you are DONE FOR

I'm second this if your experienced.. Killer stack. Ran drol with tren first time earlier this year.. Was insane

How'd that cycle go bro? I'm a little confused with anadrol because Ive heard multiple times that it bloats you worse that dbol, but on this forum I've read that it just thickens your muscle. So almost like a lean look of a bulk. Been wanting to try this combo just too scared of the water retention. I've tried Drol but it was bunk shit from Paxton lol

How'd that cycle go bro? I'm a little confused with anadrol because Ive heard multiple times that it bloats you worse that dbol, but on this forum I've read that it just thickens your muscle. So almost like a lean look of a bulk. Been wanting to try this combo just too scared of the water retention. I've tried Drol but it was bunk shit from Paxton lol

its all about HOW you run it... remember, anadrol is technically a dht... it just has an added 2-hydroxymethylene group, which greatly enhances its anabolic activity. It is also C17-alpha alkylated anabolic steroid. This refers to a structural change of the hormone at the 17th carbon position that allows it to be orally ingested. Without the change the majority of the hormone would be destroyed before any benefit could be obtained. The bad part is that its highly toxic...

Anadrol carries an extremely high anabolic rating that is three times greater than testosterone. However, its androgenic rating is rather low, but also a bit misleading. Anadrol has a tendency to be more androgenic than its rating would imply. The metabolism of this steroid easily removes the 2-hydroxymethylene group which reduces the hormone to methyldihdrotestosterone. does not aromatize. The aromatase enzyme does not affect it, which is responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Further, it is not a progestin and carries no progesterone nature, however, it remains highly estrogenic. How or why it is so estrogenic is a bit of a mystery. There are some theories and the most solid is that anadrol can activate the estrogen receptors to a stronger degree than many other steroids.

Due to the estrogenic nature of Anadrol, gyno can be a real concern, as can excess water retention. In order to protect from gynecomastia you will need an AI. Anti-estrogens will also have a positive effect on water retention, but when it comes to their use with Anadrol there is an interesting note. it’s important to remember there is no aromatization going on, there is nothing for an AI to inhibit. They will still be the most effective means of protection due to their reducing properties, If excess water retention gets out of hand it can have a negative impact on blood pressure, which is not good because the toxicity already causes this problem as well... anadrol is an anomaly in many regards.

I recognize that anadrol profile... im running drol right now 50mg ed split dose. Its amazing. Its on the tail end of a pretty heavy cycle for me and I love it. Never finished a cycle with a bulker like this and ive been making lean gains on it, but a little more water than im used to. In two weeks of running it ive put on about 5 pounds. Feel pretty great and stronger for sure. Cant wait to incorporate it in the future to kick with

Top Bottom