napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and nosebleeds

awq

So I pretty much never get nosebleeds. That being said, the only PED's I've used are SARMs.
I recently have started to get sporadic nosebleeds. Is this possible with SARMS, or is it just something else/completly random?

Thanks in advance!

I get nosebleeds when I use any PED that raises blood pressure. I am unsure if sarms can do that. Test, Tren and Drol...blood city. It's been happening since I was a kid though but PEDs set it off. I am sure Dylan or Rick will know.

So I pretty much never get nosebleeds. That being said, the only PED's I've used are SARMs.
I recently have started to get sporadic nosebleeds. Is this possible with SARMS, or is it just something else/completly random?

Thanks in advance!

Not related to sarms in any way brother in my honest opinion. I would attribute that to something completely unrelated to the sarms. Possibly drier or colder weather (which does it to me), or something else that causes it. Sarms do not even raise blood pressure. As a matter of fact, when running GW, your blood pressure is lowered

Alright, thanks for the answers everyone! Even though I haven't checked my BP, it should be just fine. Since I'm only running SARMS. It's just weird that this never happens at any other time. Probably just bad luck.

i am not sure what exactly is causing it bro but i do know its definitely not correlated with sarms whatsoever... they do not have any toxicity, no blood pressure increase etc... so at least you can be certain that is not the root of the problem

Thanks in advance!

Your not snorting your sarms are you ? lol, make sure you take them orally ... J/K by the way

Your not snorting your sarms are you ? lol, make sure you take them orally ... J/K by the way

LOL i think snorting sarms after they are suspended would cause much more problem than a nosebleed LOL shit, i cant imagine and i dont want to! your nose would be on fire like backdraft fuck

LOL i think snorting sarms after they are suspended would cause much more problem than a nosebleed LOL shit, i cant imagine and i dont want to! your nose would be on fire like backdraft fuck

I can see it all now, someone eventually will do some shit like this. Do not try this at home kids !!

I had very frequent nose bleeds most of my life. It was caused by blood vessels too close to the skin inside my nose. The change in seasons would set it off for me. A doctor cauterized them. Never bled again.

The only thing I'm seeing from the sarms is light sensitivity.....pumps and gains!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom