napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tips an best way to run cycle?

Flabtoripped

I’m 25 6’ 3” 315 lbs I’m on trt and have been for 9 months I ordered lgd, sr9009, rad140, gw501516 this was the stack recommended by sarms for sale.
questions
- what dosages should I run of each?
- should I do anything to protect my liver?
- how long should I run the cycle?
- should I do pct since on trt?
- what bloodwork should I get done prior to stop or once done? Or should I do this at all?

thank you all in advance for your input

Sarms are way out side my wheel house , but , you are in a great place to learn . There are many very knowledgeable people here to help you along the way. Glad to see you reaching out and looking for information. This is a great first step.

I’m 25 6’ 3” 315 lbs I’m on trt and have been for 9 months I ordered lgd, sr9009, rad140, gw501516 this was the stack recommended by sarms for sale.
questions
- what bloodwork should I get done prior to stop or once done? Or should I do this at all?

sarms are not toxic so your liver wont be impacted by them... if you are on trt, you do not need any pct...

you should always do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Here is your stack layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

sarms are not toxic so your liver wont be impacted by them... if you are on trt, you do not need any pct...

you should always do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Here is your stack layout

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
You’re the man! I will be sure to show my bloodwork and before and after results to those interested in seeing how this stack performs etc.

Brother, you should consider logging your cycle here. Trust me from experience, it really helps hold you accountable. You will get the support you need, the criticism you need to push further, and the credit to make you feel amazing. On top of that it benefits other members who are interested in certain stacks/cycles. Either way, can't wait to hear how you are progressing!

questions

This is what i was looking for.

Start Date 10/5/2021
Lab Results came in on 10/04/2021

1633359511517.png
1633359532306.png
My Before TRT: (6' 2" 382 LB) (Wish I had A Shirtless photo of this unfortunately I don't)

photo_2021-10-04_09-59-26.jpg
TRT Only (Prior to Sarms Start) (6' 2" 312 LB):

photo_2021-10-04_10-00-22.jpg

Workout Cycle:
2 Hours Daily
45 Mins Cardio
1:15 Lifting

Regiment Starting on Sarms:
TRT Dosage: 3x weekly .5 CC Cypionate, .5 CC HCG 3x weekly, Anastrozole 3x weekly

nothing alarming here at all... obviously if you are on trt your lh and fash would be that low... otherwise, you are good to run your stack...

Top Bottom