napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Old man

Bierman

Hello Community,

I’m a 56 yo guy that loves to exercise and live the healthy lifestyle. BUT like so many of us aging men,I struggle with recovery so I’ve ventured in to the world of Sarms. I ran a mini Sarms cycle and against many online peoples advice, I ran a stack of GW, Lingadrol, Mk266 and S4. After a couple weeks I felt much much stronger but was eating everything in site and retaining some water. So you have a little more info, I’m 5’9 and 187 lbs. Not sure about body fat but in the high teens probably. My goal is to cut to about 175-180 and be able to recover faster from Crossfit Wods. Lastly, I had blood work done after 5 weeks on the cycle and my Test was 137! Which is why I jumped off it and started PCT. Is the blood work normal and what cycle do you recommend for my next one with the above goals in mind. Sorry about the long post!
TYIA

is what bloodwork normal? you just posted total test. would like to see your entire bloods. also where did you get the sarms?

is what bloodwork normal? you just posted total test. would like to see your entire bloods. also where did you get the sarms?
Good question. I’ll get to you soon. My cholesterol was a tad high but I’ve always been a little high so that didn’t worry me. I got the Sarms from Science Bio.( before I joined this group)

i have the perfect cycle plan for you... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the perfect layout to go with. For the best quality, make sure to go with sarms4sale!

What were your LH and FSH numbers?
Sorry for the late reply, My LH is 4.3 and FSH 6.5
I’m still concerned about the Total Test number. I’ve been on PCT for three weeks so I need another test in a couple weeks. Is the 137 a normal shutdown number for only being on a cycle for a month?

I’m still concerned about the Total Test number. I’ve been on PCT for three weeks so I need another test in a couple weeks. Is the 137 a normal shutdown number for only being on a cycle for a month?
what was your pre cycle number?

The last time I had it checked(3 years ago) it was 687. I was 53 then.
You do understand its impossible to know how or what kind of effect any of this has had on you without you getting bloodwork pre cycle... what your levels were three years ago does not help in any way whatsoever here... levels naturally decline each year and at your age, its imperative to keep track of this constantly

You do understand its impossible to know how or what kind of effect any of this has had on you without you getting bloodwork pre cycle... what your levels were three years ago does not help in any way whatsoever here... levels naturally decline each year and at your age, its imperative to keep track of this constantly
Totally understand sir! I’m going to have another test soon and see if it’s coming back or came back with PCT. I might need to consider TRT which is fine. That being said, could I still follow your cutting stack recommendation with a doctor prescribed TRT? Thanks for all the help and quick response!

Totally understand sir! I’m going to have another test soon and see if it’s coming back or came back with PCT. I might need to consider TRT which is fine. That being said, could I still follow your cutting stack recommendation with a doctor prescribed TRT? Thanks for all the help and quick response!
you absolutely can!

100 percent you can, absolutely

You definitely need TRT at your age and especially with those low levels but I recommend getting current blood work. TRT and that SARMS stack is an excellent combo.

It can be but you need a baseline to go off of from precycle

Top Bottom