napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite equipment.

TX TERROR

What's you're favorite gym equipment?! You're go to machines!

I gotta go with my gyms leg equipment. Fucking ridiculous.
Our GASP rack is wicked....
e6ef70e43b0ff4e3cd992ddbd3d2912a.jpg

And this fucking beast of a leg press just showed up. The platform is split so you can do singles too.
ab1a5874c5294fca943f452e33ec1ec6.jpg

Annnnnd. We have mag grips. Wich I posted another thread on. Hands down the best thing you could ever get for back day. I put that on my momma
b3050630db86261d0bf0818de1ddf99d.jpg

What equipment gets you going?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Also so love our hammer strength machine that imitates the decline bench movement..that bitch has rocked my chest this year

Bro if it is try this... put the sear all the way down kneel on the seat and with an underhand grip scoop up with the handles. Fucking insane for middle chest lol.

No if it's the one I'm thinking of it's like a shoulder press chair with the bars in front of you and you press ourtward. But it's angles to be like decline.

There are so many hammer strength machines though. Il get a pic of the one I'm talking about.

Yep. So instead of sitting on the seat. Put it all the way down and kneel on it. Lean foward a bit and underhand scoop up with the weight. Keep it light like a plate or so. It's tough

Your fucking gym has a monolift!? God damnit, I'm moving to Texas, set me up on your couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your fucking gym has a monolift!? God damnit, I'm moving to Texas, set me up on your couch.

I just bought a huge sectional lol and my new place is 10 min from da gym.

I'm so jealous dude, you have no idea. Me and 2 others have been looking to open a gym by us but there's just no good spots to put a gym. We've got the business plan and money ready but just no location.

I love Texas too, I've been there twice (Austin) and it was awesome. We could hang out all day, eat steaks, pin each other. It would rock hahaha

Take mt and break things together lol. Haha I'm up in Dallas actually. Austin is way better though. Gyms here are legit. The fitness scene is awesome. We have some pretty sick spots to choose from.

Plus here it's growing like crazy haha. Can never run out of space here.

My buddy just sold a little gym here fully equipped with hammer strength crap and it was like 175k I'd say it's the size of like a CVS or walgreens.

Top Bottom