napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning my second cycle: Test + Var. Need advice!

feelingspassyouby

Hi Friends,

I need help planning my second cycle. First cycle was a 12/mo Test-E only cycle and I saw great results. There were some negative sides such as acne that took me forever to get rid of and some minor hair loss. I took Clomid for PCT and I had some strange vision side-effects that also too a while to resolve.

Anyways, I’m looking to plan my second cycle and want to run an 8-Week Anavar + Test-E cycle. I’m looking to get really lean and vascular heading into this summer. Given my time-frame, I can’t run anything longer than 8-Weeks so that I have enough time to run PCT before I leave for a planned trip.

I already have Test-E on hand, HCG, Clomid, & Nolvadex. I think a lot of people bash on Anavar not being great for a lot of different reasons but I’m pretty set on trying it.

I want to be smart about this and need advice on the best 8-Week cycle I can plan with my supplies. I’m not looking for huge gains here, Just to really lean out and get super cut/ vascular. That’s why I’m leaning on the Var.

Can someone offer me some suggestions for a good 8 Week cycle given my supplies and previous sides from my first cycle that I’ve already mentioned?

Thanks in advance!

age/height/weight/body fat

in feet, inches and pounds...

a few other things... its clear you havent done much research because test e for only 8 weeks as a long ester makes zero sense...

your goals dont even require steroids either... you get shredded and cut through diet and training, not steroid use... thats up to you but it really doesnt fit... however you honestly dont sound like you will listen and are set on what you want to do, so good luck to you

age/height/weight/body fat

in feet, inches and pounds...

a few other things... its clear you havent done much research because test e for only 8 weeks as a long ester makes zero sense...

your goals dont even require steroids either... you get shredded and cut through diet and training, not steroid use... thats up to you but it really doesnt fit... however you honestly dont sound like you will listen and are set on what you want to do, so good luck to you

Not sure how you can come to that conclusion based on what I posted. I’m just looking for advice. What about an Anavar only cycle then? I’m just trying to speed up the results. I agree that I could accomplish my goals naturally. I’m just looking for a boost. Anywhere you could point me to that would help me learn more? Thanks

Not sure how you can come to that conclusion based on what I posted. I’m just looking for advice. What about an Anavar only cycle then? I’m just trying to speed up the results. I agree that I could accomplish my goals naturally. I’m just looking for a boost. Anywhere you could point me to that would help me learn more? Thanks
You dont want to do an oral only cycle, and certainly not anavar. Have you looked into sarms? That's probably a good place to start

Your numbers say it shouldn’t be very hard to get down to about 8 or 9% bf
In my opinion and experience getting to 7% and staying there takes discipline and a good diet. Just getting under 10 is the same. It seems to be a common plateau.
Change up your diet. Make sure you are in a calorie deficit for your current weight and hit the cardio.
Your body need some fat to run on or it will start using up muscle to run.
Keep that in mind.
Might try some thing as simple as cardazol and cardio. It’s a nice mix and easy on the body.

you definitely dont want to do an oral only cycle... i would just use sarms personally... if your intent on using steroids, the cycle you planned is fine... im not a big fan of anavar and would much prefer winstrol but thats up to you... i never said you had to just it naturally, but steroids really wouldnt be that necessary and to shut yourself down, its just not necessary...thats where you weight risk vs reward etc... thats up to you... if your intent on using steroids then your cycle plan is fine aside from not using test properly and you should not exceed 6 weeks of anavar either

Oh ya a sarm cycle would be great.
Less harm to the liver and 12 weeks would do good. For most like GW.
It is great for endurance.
Maybe S4 . Just a couple to mention.

Up to you you can run a reasonably dosed test cycle in the 250-300mg/week range for 12 weeks. Add in 6-8 weeks of Anavar at the end at around 50mg/day and should be a decent cycle.

As Dylan and others have suggested an Anavar only cycle isnt going to do a whole lot for you. You will notice some changes but nothing major.

If you dont like the acne or the potential hair loss then sarms are definitely another option. 12 weeks of a cardarine, osta, and S4 would be great for cutting and recovery.

Top Bottom