napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677: Really need help on this one

ManOnFire

I would really appreciate someone’s help on this.

I am on a Ostarine/Cardarine cycle (20mg each/day). I added in MK677 because I wanted its anti-aging effects and figured that once my cycle of Ostarine is done, MK677 (along with Arimistane) would help maintain the gains I’ve made. I was initially hesitant to take it because I didn’t want to stimulate my appetite too much.

So I started low at 10mg. Amazing! Yes, I bloated up a bit even at 10mg, felt slightly more lethargic and experienced a slight headache the first day, but otherwise nothing. In the next couple days, I still had the mild lethargy and the extra water weight, but no headache and my appetite felt unchanged. I bumped it up to 12.5mg after three days. The same. At this point, I started to think I found the holy grail. After a couple more days, I went to 15 mg. Appetite surged. Lethargy became more pronounced (dreams were vivid, however). So I went back down to 12.5mg. Given that I primarily want anti-aging effects moreso than mass, I figured there’s no sense in having my appetite increase so greatly for an extra 2.5mg of MK677. Here’s the problem. I noticed my heart rate increased and I had (mild) palpitations.

This persisted for a day. I couldn’t sleep because of it. I experienced anxiety. Then I felt depressed (and I’m not a depressive type of person AT ALL—I’m optimistic/happy almost to a fault). So I stopped taking MK677 after 10 days. And it took 2 days for the palpitations to stop.

I really, really want MK677 in my life.

It would be easy for me to say “it made me anxious and depressed—end of story”, but what if it just made my heart palpitate (which itself is a problem) and *THAT* made me anxious which in turn made me depressed. In other words, is it likely that if I deal with the heart palpitations then the anxiety/depression would be absent?

And if so, what do you think the heart palpitations is from? The ridiculous water retention?

I bought Dandelion extract and berberine in preparation to take MK677 again. I think I will wait until my Ostarine cycle is finish, however.

Any tips would be extremely appreciated as I downright LOVED the positives from MK677 (and those were simply the small positive effects you’ll notice in the first 10 days, not even the apparently great effects you begin to see after 6 months).

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I would really appreciate someone’s help on this.

I am on a Ostarine/Cardarine cycle (20mg each/day). I added in MK677 because I wanted its anti-aging effects and figured that once my cycle of Ostarine is done, MK677 (along with Arimistane) would help maintain the gains I’ve made. I was initially hesitant to take it because I didn’t want to stimulate my appetite too much.

So I started low at 10mg. Amazing! Yes, I bloated up a bit even at 10mg, felt slightly more lethargic and experienced a slight headache the first day, but otherwise nothing. In the next couple days, I still had the mild lethargy and the extra water weight, but no headache and my appetite felt unchanged. I bumped it up to 12.5mg after three days. The same. At this point, I started to think I found the holy grail. After a couple more days, I went to 15 mg. Appetite surged. Lethargy became more pronounced (dreams were vivid, however). So I went back down to 12.5mg. Given that I primarily want anti-aging effects moreso than mass, I figured there’s no sense in having my appetite increase so greatly for an extra 2.5mg of MK677. Here’s the problem. I noticed my heart rate increased and I had (mild) palpitations.

This persisted for a day. I couldn’t sleep because of it. I experienced anxiety. Then I felt depressed (and I’m not a depressive type of person AT ALL—I’m optimistic/happy almost to a fault). So I stopped taking MK677 after 10 days. And it took 2 days for the palpitations to stop.

I really, really want MK677 in my life.

It would be easy for me to say “it made me anxious and depressed—end of story”, but what if it just made my heart palpitate (which itself is a problem) and *THAT* made me anxious which in turn made me depressed. In other words, is it likely that if I deal with the heart palpitations then the anxiety/depression would be absent?

And if so, what do you think the heart palpitations is from? The ridiculous water retention?

I bought Dandelion extract and berberine in preparation to take MK677 again. I think I will wait until my Ostarine cycle is finish, however.

Any tips would be extremely appreciated as I downright LOVED the positives from MK677 (and those were simply the small positive effects you’ll notice in the first 10 days, not even the apparently great effects you begin to see after 6 months).

Thanks!!

Where did you get your sarms from?

MK677 shouldnt cause heart palpitations. Honestly no one is going to be able to give you conclusive feedback on what that was.

Heart palpitations can be caused by anxiety. If you were stressing over anything and associated it with the MK677 then its possible taking it mentally had you freaking out.

After anxiety/panic attack you will feel absolutely exhausted. In addition if your sarms are fake and actually steroids/prohormones (which suprisingly more than a few companies will/have done) it could be related to hormones fluctuating.

In the end those are only guesses...

Yea I mean I have heard mixed reviews on them.

I would say though if you want to try mk677 try a different brand. I use sarms1 and love their mk677.

Plus usually can find a 10% off code too.

Mk677 is the most expensive sarm to make due to the cost of the raws. I went to Chemyo site and price is so cheap I’d be suspect of what they use or their quality.

Just my opinion I’ve used sarms for over 5 years and have tried many brands but always come back to esarms and sarms1

Again just my opinion. Most mk677 legit compounds are in the $150-$200 range (before any discounts) for 25mg 60 doses.

Chemyo has 25mg 50 dose for $69. Knowing the costs of real raws they either are fake or selling at a loss.

Again if legit great but can’t see how they make any money at those prices.

ive heard of your source and they have a very bad reputation... mk677 is often faked because its so much more expensive than other sarms... they are way to cheap to have it be real... what do you mean they seem legit? how would you even know with zero experience.. ?? i find it humorous when guys that come here with issues, get told the truth about a company and they have no knowledge or experience yet tell us they are legit... how does that make one ounce of sense?

I have no experience with chemyo, but as is often the case with sarms, if the price seems too good, you may want to really give it a lot of research or send out a sample for independent lab tests.

Top Bottom