napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol/Turinabol/Test. (TRT) Cycle

te1734

This will be my second or third post on this forum I'd say and first I would just like to say that this forum/community was always beyond helpful and supportive not only of my situation (which I will get to ;) but, just noticing on other peoples' posts as well you guys here at ISARMS are all about safety 100% which is such a crucial part in keeping us being consenting adults using these substances are ultimately doing it the safest and still as effective as possible but like I said always putting personal safety/health first which should be standard on all bodybuilding forums so I just wanted to start off thanking you guys for that. Anyways, my endo. started me on TRT for hypogonadism about roughly a month ago. A few things yall should know about my current situation, I am 18 years old, I have gotten about 4 different blood tests/testosterone pannels done by my endocrinologist, and my results for each of those times we did the test were (ng/dl) 232, 20, 323, and 13. I cannot quite remember if it was free or total testosterone levels. Being that my levels were so dramatically low he also ordered the full FSH, LH, estradiol levels be checked along with my test. levels be checked. All my fsh, lh, estradiol, etc was perfectly normal. Lastly, he wanted to make sure i didn't have a mass on my pituitary that was causing such low levels in an 18 y/o male. After he took some time and discussed it over with both me and other endocrinologists/certified testosterone centers I decided to go on the TRT route as the debilitating side effects of having such low test. were very apparent in my day to day life. Extremely low energy/fatigue/work ethic/laziness often, slightly depressed mood/slightly heightened anxiety levels, higher than normal body fat % for my sie (6'2" 215lbs probably 15-20% BF), man boobs (gyno.) definitely showing and a decreased libido. Oddly enough the only side effect I did not experience was difficulty getting errections i could always get it up when it needed to be! Anyways, the endo. decided on 120mg test. (idk if cypionate/enanthanate/etc.) along with 500mg hCG injections once a week. Last thursday (Halloween) was my 4th injection I believe and I haven't started to feel any difference too too much yet but maybe a slight increase in energy but as the doc said all the benefits will come (for some they won't hopefully not me :( ) it just takes different amounts of time for different people. He's going to test my testosterone level monthly and after doing many hours of research reading up on/watching dylan's videos/and me being an actual certified pharmacy technician I decided to try some turinabol along with the test. and hCG to give me a little boost especially in the gym. I received 100 10mg tabs of pharmaceutical turinabol and while i was at it I rolled the dice a little bit and got 100 50mg anadrol tabs as well (basically if the turinabol isnt enough or i should stack all 3 which i am assuming yall will not suggest) Anyways my question is, I am trying to mainly gain muscle but also lose a little bit of the fat off me as well (i know anadrol is more of a bulking anabolic) but with my dosage of test/hcg what doseage of turinabol would yall reccomend daily? Also, what doseage of anadrol daily if I were to stack it with just the test? And lastly only if i were to, stack test./anadrol/and turinabol what doses of each and how often would i do of each. I lift weights 3-4 days a week, and i am currently working on a primarily ketogenic diet to trim some of that fat off. What should i expect from each of these cycles individually, and if i should add any more compounds or SARMS/SERMS to the mix. I must add that I will be doing PCT (expecting to do a 4-6 week cycle with the turinabol or anadrol is that enough or too much?) so would a 6 week long pct consisting of arimidex/clomid/hcg, be sufficient? I know how harsh anadrol can be thats why i am going to tread lightly but please answer any questions yall can and please any advice is more than appreciated. I already have all of the compounds listed above and am continuing my TRT with my endo weekly. Hope t hear back soon from you guys, thanks so much. Nate. :)

If you're on TRT there's no PCT it defeats the whole purpose. You will be on Testosterone for the rest of your life unless your doctor finds a solution to your medical problem. 18 years old is too young to be using steroids I cringe just thinking about it even if you're on TRT. You need to let your body adjust to TRT before you start adding other steroids. Wait a few years.

If you're on TRT there's no PCT it defeats the whole purpose. You will be on Testosterone for the rest of your life unless your doctor finds a solution to your medical problem. 18 years old is too young to be using steroids I cringe just thinking about it even if you're on TRT. You need to let your body adjust to TRT before you start adding other steroids. Wait a few years.

Thank you for letting me know about that (not sarcasm) and yes 18 is a young age but if i am going to go through with it i would like to know what cycle's/doses/etc. i should be doing with my health in consideration. Yes I know you do believe 18 is young but I would appreciate some help if i do end up going thru with it. Thank you my man

I'm fully in agreement with ccbram here. Additionally, if you are running other things now for this first year while the doctor is dialing in your TRT dose, you run a real risk of ending up with a lower dose than you need to feel healthy. You really should stick with just getting the TRT right for now.

Thank you for letting me know about that (not sarcasm) and yes 18 is a young age but if i am going to go through with it i would like to know what cycle's/doses/etc. i should be doing with my health in consideration. Yes I know you do believe 18 is young but I would appreciate some help if i do end up going thru with it. Thank you my man
No one here is going to help you "go through with it" and advise you on steroid use at your age. No one in there right mind (no sarcasm). Sorry bro just not going to happen.

im glad that you enjoy the forum and are a member bro.. noone here his going to give advice on steroid use to anyone your age... if they did, they would be removed immediately but you are going to be hard pressed to find anyone with a fraction of a brain cell that would do so... more than likely they would be attempting to make money off you etc to be so careless... thats not something we do here

im glad that you enjoy the forum and are a member bro.. noone here his going to give advice on steroid use to anyone your age... if they did, they would be removed immediately but you are going to be hard pressed to find anyone with a fraction of a brain cell that would do so... more than likely they would be attempting to make money off you etc to be so careless... thats not something we do here

Ok I see what yall are saying. I'm going to go ahead and take yall's advice. The thing is when you've been dealing with an issue that almost indefinitely effects your daily life in a negative way; when a solution is to that problem is offered up I think I got a little excited and just wanted to go "balls to the wall" to make sure i wasn't going to have to deal w the symptoms anymore and even get some positive health benefits out of it but I think I was only looking at the short term benefits instead of the hormonal repercussions later on that is not worth it. I'm just going to stick with the TRT for the time being and let that run its course, after the monthly blood work if i need more he'll increase it if not he'll decrease it. By the way Cbbram I really wasn't being sarcastic haha you're just looking out for my age and I got a long road ahead of me so im not gonna try and jump the gun. I appreciate it guys seriously, I was genuinely about to just pop some a-bombs and t-bol here and there w the test and hope for the best but im glad yall convinced me. Thanks guys. I did have one last question, I know higher levels of estrogen does cause your body to store more fat naturally but now that im getting a pretty standard dose of test and hCG (to also help increase my natural levels on its own, increase infertility, and either prevent or increase the testes from well basically atrophying lol) if i combine those two with proper diet and adequeate exercise should i expect significant or even noticeable fat loss? I know you guys obviously cant see the future and dont know all the facts but just based on what yall know, i want to gain a decent amount of muscle but i dont just want all that muscle to be accompanied by fat and now i weigh 250lbs lol. Hope that makes sense, and by the way please correct me if im wrong with any of this here im just startin out. I appreciate it fellas

if you have low testosterone then your ability to lose fat is inhibited quite a bit... once your testosterone levels get into a healthy range, your ability to lose fat, especially at your age, will LIKELY increase a lot... everyone is different but in general, that should occur... hcg ran long term is not a good thing though... that can cause issues later... hcg will also increase estrogen... with hcg on trt, i would only use it 4 weeks at a time, every 3-4 months at 1000 ius week... thats up to you but thats all i would use

Yes, I had actually watched your hCG video previous to discussing and going on the test/hcg regimen so whenever my doc mentioned the 500mg/week i did kind of hesitate at first but i figured he would only do it if there was an absolute need or benefit to it. He even mentioned briefly how I could technically get i think either a 500mg or 1g injection of hCG ONLY, no testosterone at all however he seemed to definitely lean more towards the combination treatment. I am mostly looking forward to the increase in energy (for sure primarily) and the increase in muscle mass itself and retaining it and lastly the ability to lose fat. Like you said everybody's different but i really am hoping for those benefits (all the many benefits of TRT for that matter) within the next few months slowly but surely. I also think exercising more than i used to before starting the therapy will increase my levels even MORE naturally so im excited to get into it haha i hope that doesn't sound ignorant lol. Thanks Dylan and everybody that contributed to the thread.

Top Bottom