napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nooob here

WildKingdom8

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and look forward to learning a lot from you all.
I've been training off and on for 8 years. I'm 24 years old 6' tall and I currently weigh 180lbs.
My current goals are gaining muscle and strength as well as lowering my bf%.
Also I'm new to forums in general so if I do some real noob stuff just let me know.
Cheers

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and look forward to learning a lot from you all.
I've been training off and on for 8 years. I'm 24 years old 6' tall and I currently weigh 180lbs.
Also I'm new to forums in general so if I do some real noob stuff just let me know.
Cheers

Welcome to AR! If there's anything I can do to help,you just let me know, we have an awesome family here, and we are glad to have you as part of it.

Cheers
Welcome to the family bro. This is a truly unique and amazing place. Glad to have you be a part of it. Jump in and post anything you need help with and let me know if theres anything I can help with along the way

If you are new to aas forums, consider yourself as hitting the jackpot by finding this place. Welcome to AR.

Welcome to the AR family bro! Don't be afraid to ask anything you can think of. We are here to help and grow as a community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice man. Awesome to have you. Feel free to ask whatever questions you need answers or opinions on

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR...nice to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome welcome you will find the most awesome people here so hang out listen and read and absorb all you can. everyone was a noob at one time or another and I am still considering myself a noob.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... you will quickly find that there is no other forum like this in existence... let me know if you ever need anything along the way and im more than happy to help!

welcome to AR.

do you know your exact BF%?

and post up your Diet if you would like so we can help you meet your goals of gaining muscle and losing fat.

Top Bottom