napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tapatalk is now fixed!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As many are aware, tapatalk has had issues the past few days... Since the security level was enhanced there was a coding problem but now everything is corrected!

Awesome thanks bro. I don't mind using the actual website sometimes. But on my phone it's not ideal. Tapatalk lets me log on at all times during the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As many are aware, tapatalk has had issues the past few days... Since the security level was enhanced there was a coding problem but now everything is corrected!

Very awesome to hear! I rely on the app quite a bit when I'm at work, so it's nerve racking as hell when I can't use the app and have to use the full site from a phone....talk about pain in the ass lol.

I know many have asked me about this issue, so I'm glad it's all fixed now. Thanks Dylan!

Very awesome to hear! I rely on the app quite a bit when I'm at work, so it's nerve racking as hell when I can't use the app and have to use the full site from a phone....talk about pain in the ass lol.

I know many have asked me about this issue, so I'm glad it's all fixed now. Thanks Dylan!

Me too man.. Tapatalk is crucial to have

i know the importance everyone... trust me! it was a high priority... obviously the forum itself was first but this was definitely of high importance...

Top Bottom