napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Loggers!

PureEssenceSarms

King of Sarms
With the pending release of new products, we are now looking for new loggers. Right now, we are looking for loggers on the following three products: MK-677, SR9009 and RAD140. Our preference is that these are ran as a stand alone and a very detailed and accurate log is kept to really show the quality and results associated with each individual product.

We also need loggers that are coming upon their PCT and would incorporate the following: liquid clomi and liquid tamox

We also need loggers that may be gyno prone or need estrogen control products and would use liquid aroma, liquid letro and liquid ralox

We also need some seeking "male enhancement" for the following products... liquid via, liquid cia, liquid varden and our triple x product

We will not be selecting many so please indicate which you are interested in and most importantly, WHY you should be chosen!

With the pending release of new products, we are now looking for new loggers. Right now, we are looking for loggers on the following three products: MK-677, SR9009 and RAD140. Our preference is that these are ran as a stand alone and a very detailed and accurate log is kept to really show the quality and results associated with each individual product.

We also need loggers that are coming upon their PCT and would incorporate the following: liquid clomi and liquid tamox

We also need loggers that may be gyno prone or need estrogen control products and would use liquid aroma, liquid letro and liquid ralox

We also need some seeking "male enhancement" for the following products... liquid via, liquid cia, liquid varden and our triple x product

We will not be selecting many so please indicate which you are interested in and most importantly, WHY you should be chosen!

i am interested in the liquid ralox because i believe i may have some residual gyno from was i was younger, Puberty induced not from AAS usage. i heard Ralox is the most effective so i want to try it and see if it will reduce/kill the gyno symptoms i have..

Wow! What an amazing opportunity here to check these new sarms out! Great chance for our community to get in on trying these new products out in exchange for your feedback in a log. I'm definitely interested in seeing those!

I'll be done with my TEST NPP DBOL cycle in a couple weeks (which im logging now). I'm definitely interested in some products like Rad and mk. Also have some old teen gyno that I would like to clear up. Plus Gw so I would have an energy boost. I missed the last logging opportunity so it would bend nice to get in this one.

Thank you for any consideration.

Just getting off sarms 1 s4 which was shit would be interested in logging something a bit stronger not even doing a pct with this s4 cause I don't think I got any suspession I know how to do a solid log and would love to get this opertunity

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

To add to the above, I am a Phurious Rep, and I'm sure Phurious can vouch for my dependability. I have been in the game for a little over 10 years, competed as a natural for over 6, hold a state open title (Missed my pro card by 2 damn points!) and am extremely passionate. I have run detailed logs for various supplement companies and they always come back to me because I give HONEST feedback. If I think a product is garbage, I say why (politely obviously). They seem to find my candor as a breath of fresh air :).

Also did I pretty detailed log on evo for s4 really interested in running any of your products never heard of sr or rad but would love to try them along side some male enhancement product my gf won't mind either

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'd love to log the Mk-677. Im stocking up on HGH as it is but wont start till next spring it looks like. Be a solid comparison.

Im about to come off the Pure Essence super stack and have to do a mini PCT. I would being willing to do a log. This would give me a chance to get more active on the board and help the family here at AR

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I know this, i can vouch for every single response so far... I know Pure Essence is asking my opinion because these logs are so important... One thing I can say is that I know many run RAD and SR incorrectly so I am putting together articles explaining everything about each, including dosing protocols... I will be here first hand to help EVERYONE with everything and Pure Essence has informed me they will be making decisions on loggers this weekend so keep the replies coming!

Good luck to all! Either way, I don't think you can go wrong. Lots of good dudes willing to put their foot in.

O think it would be awesome to have articles to go off of. That's legit. Definitly a great resource.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone jump all over the male enhancement products yet. I know I for one can't wait to try out that Triple X!

Top Bottom