napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Couple of questions about coming off my cycle...

DL_00

I was on a cut with test, primo, s4, rad-140, and cardarine. I had a couple big interruptions during the cycle. First, I got a promotion at work, which came with a 1-week or so transition process to a different base here in Iraq. Then recently, I got a stomach flu for 8 days, which threw off my diet and cardio for a while. I've been back on track and rolling smoothly for a while now, but my cycle just ended. Took my last shot of Test P a couple days ago (wish I had more) and will start pct today. So, I have a couple questions...

1. Would it be advisable to continue my fat-loss regimen (cardio, low-carb, caloric deficit) while PCTing, or would I risk losing lean mass? Would it be better to just eliminate the cardio and up my macros during PCT?

2. I'm going to continue to use Cardarine during PCT as well as add in Ostarine, but I still have some RAD-140 left. Can I keep using it or should I discontinue it now that I'm starting PCT?

Thanks for any input!

As far as question 1, I think you should consume at least maintenance calories during PCT, and for question 2 I, shall defer to others with a more informed answer.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Thought so, thanks guys. Any opinion on if it's okay or a bad idea to continue my fat-loss regimen into PCT?

its never a good idea to cut during a steroid pct... sarms is fine but i wouldnt recommend it with steroids...

its never a good idea to cut during a steroid pct... sarms is fine but i wouldnt recommend it with steroids...

Let me ask a follow-up to that... Do you think it's okay to continue morning cardio (low/moderate intensity) as long as I increase my macros to a neutral or positive caloric balance?

Top Bottom