napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

m1-mk questions

Relapse

I am currently on a cycle of Rad140 and MK-677.. I have been on Rad140 for 5 weeks and decided to throw mk677 into the cycle about a week ago due to more research.
I have received 2 bottles of m1-mk with my Rad140 from bannednutrition and I am looking for crazy strength gains but from what I am reading about m1-mk it seems like it is more or less just a test booster.. Is it a good idea to be taking m1-mk when i'm only 23 and at my prime of test levels?

Last edited:
I am currently on a cycle of Rad140 and MK-677.. I have been on Rad140 for 5 weeks and decided to throw mk677 into the cycle about a week ago due to more research.
I have received 2 bottles of m1-mk with my Rad140 from bannednutrition and I am looking for crazy strength gains but from what I am reading about m1-mk it seems like it is more or less just a test booster.. Is it a good idea to be taking m1-mk when i'm only 23 and at my prime of test levels?

It’s a natural tear booster from herbs and vitamins. Won’t affect your natural levels besides raising them to what their normal levels should be if they’re below. And if you’re running sarms you need to run it alongside your sarm cycle to fight off any suppression that sarms will cause

Ok thank you. I was told by other sources that any sort of test booster at a young age is going to basically not do much except give me back acne lol

It's all natural I doubt there will be any adverse effects.

Ok thank you. I was told by other sources that any sort of test booster at a young age is going to basically not do much except give me back acne lol

That is such an ignorant statement to say the least. Dont listen to absurdity like that

Top Bottom