napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009 plus ostarine cholesterol worry

Bryan Gopan

Hi Dylan - huge fan of your work . Thanks

I have high lipid levels , more like a family thing . Does using osterin and sr9009 as part of my lean muscle goal wack the heck out my levels .. should I pull back on either one ? Asking cos I read sr9009 do balance the levels to normal and osterin does it otherwise . Thanks much for all this Knowledge .

if you are real sarms, they would not be hurting your cholesterol however there are MANY fake sarms out there than will definitley give you problems... gw501516 actually improves cholesterol... make sure you go to esarms.com to get your sarms so you know you are getting real quality...

i have bought these from enhanced athelete , thanks for your headsup and reply .. i will look into esarms for future purchases .

DYLAN , this all started with me trying to keep my lean gains and reducing fat percentage . Osetrin will be my first ever chemical intake ( orals or injectible ) . So Running 10mg Osterin and 10mg SR 9009 daily . Shall i just club gw501516 and continue this or do you suggest some else . Where can i sent you a pic if you wish to see my current physique before suggesting . Thanks again .

DYLAN , this all started with me trying to keep my lean gains and reducing fat percentage . Osetrin will be my first ever chemical intake ( orals or injectible ) . So Running 10mg Osterin and 10mg SR 9009 daily . Shall i just club gw501516 and continue this or do you suggest some else . Where can i sent you a pic if you wish to see my current physique before suggesting . Thanks again .

this is how to run this

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Dylan if I understand this well this is 12 weeks . Any diet reccomendation you would like to add
Would love to see a video if you taking about diet while on SARMS ( more like a do's and don't do ) . Appreciate all the help .

Last edited:
Dylan if I understand this well this is 12 weeks . Any diet reccomendation you would like to add
Would love to see a video if you taking about diet while on SARMS ( more like a do's and don't do ) . Appreciate all the help .

No. Thats conducive to your goals and way too broad of a question. Custom diets need to be discussed with nutritionists etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom