napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

NAPS was probably one of the biggest mistakes IV ever made

Samcro1934

I used to use naps but due to literally every one of there packages being seized then they tell you they will reship and that process took pretty much a month. And then the "tracking numbers" they posted one of them looks to already be seized again and the other has been there a week and says it isnt even in the system yet.
Service sucks and everytime I reach out to customer service they ignore and never reply.
I don't use them anymore since I discovered the almighty pharmacom but has anyone else had any bogus experiences with naps.?

Last edited:
They r junk.

PharmaComStore.ws
100% ship success rate, and we care about our customers and respect their hard earned money with our customer service.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

They r junk.

PharmaComStore.ws
100% ship success rate, and we care about our customers and respect their hard earned money with our customer service.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

This is the old source I told you about. Only reason I did a reship was because I felt like I wasted money now I feel like I should have just took the loss. So glad I found you guys. One time they were out of stock and they said they were orsering from you guys to fill the rest of my order. Like wow middle man much? Lol they are a joke. Can't complain to much though one time in a customer support message they said wrre waiting for pharmacom to restock and then I kinda put 2 and 2 together

I used to use naps but due to literally every one of there packages being seized then they tell you they will reship and that process took pretty much a month. And then the "tracking numbers" they posted one of them looks to already be seized again and the other has been there a week and says it isnt even in the system yet.
Service sucks and everytime I reach out to customer service they ignore and never reply.
I don't use them anymore since I discovered the almighty pharmacom but has anyone else had any bogus experiences with naps.?

Hey Brother,
Please pm me your Order ID or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Now Naps come back with great service, and we have been working hard to give you best experience so please give me details.
Thank you!

Top Bottom