napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Phurious Pharma Policies

sweetnspicy

Hello AR Family,

Phurious Pharma is making some changes that we want to make sure you are all aware of. We have had such great success that we have had to make a change in our policies on how we conduct business so that we may better serve our current and future customers.

We are always happy to have new customers, but we will be switching to a referral process. All new customers will need to be referred by someone with whom we have done previous business or someone that we know well.

When inquiring on prices and potential orders all quotes will be valid for only 48 hours. If the payment and ordering has not taken place within this time the prices will not be secured and the process will have to be restarted. This may cause prices to change.

Once payments have been made please be aware that it will take 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS for the payment to process before any shipping notifications will be made. This applies only to regular (traditional) payment methods. On exotic or non-preferred forms of payment please allow 4-6 BUSINESS DAYS for processing.

Thank you to all of you for letting us call AR our home. Our hope is that we not only continue to provide quality products, but have the best customer service that you can find. Our team is always ready to help!
SnS

Glad you guys are accepting of the new policies. Things have been going great and we strive to protect and serve our AR family. If you guys have a referral feel free to PM me!

as business picks up, this is a no brainer and a very wise move... i stand by that all the way bro.. its no secret your popularity has risen very quickly and this is the next step to ensure longevity... i definitely applaud this move...

Gotta stay safe and true. If i get popped cant really help anyone. Lol

PHURIOUS

I wanted to order, but was told I needed to have someone "vouch" for me, I haven't as if yet done business with any of the sponsors but assure you guys I am legit, hopefully we can do business in the future ;)

I wanted to order, but was told I needed to have someone "vouch" for me, I haven't as if yet done business with any of the sponsors but assure you guys I am legit, hopefully we can do business in the future ;)

You are all clear. Np

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom