napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Forum back and rolling!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Okay everyone... Trust me when I tell you, I know how frustrating the last 24 hrs. have been... More for me than anyone but we had to take the time to migrate the forum... We are enhanced to the highest extent you can possibly be on security now.. They can try all they want now... FUCK YOU EVO... They need to be stopped because this is the biggest chicken shit cowardly move possible but that's what desperate pieces of trailer park trash do and live by... I am so sorry for the inconvenience but we all know who to blame... Let show why we are the strongest forum there is and we band together and NOW, we have huge news coming all through the holidays... be ready for Adrenaline Rush apparel, new Pure Essence releases by halloween, new contests etc...! HUGE THINGS COMING

they are obviously far beyond scared because everyone knows they are the biggest pieces shit on the planet... so fuck them... fucking cowards.. coward run and hide behind a keyboard and send ukranian thugs to do their dirty work... cowards scam people and rip people off... im sure they have a nice warm room in hell waiting for them

AR, hear me! It is true, what many of you have heard. The N2FAILERS have gathered an army and as I speak, that army is drawing nearer to our home. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I believe something you do not? No, I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me. I remember that for years we have fought these N2FAIL pushers. I remember that for so many years they have sent their armies to destroy us, and after so much war I remember that which matters most... We are still here!
(Adapted from Morpheus speech the Matrix Reloaded)

Okay everyone... Trust me when I tell you, I know how frustrating the last 24 hrs. have been... More for me than anyone but we had to take the time to migrate the forum... We are enhanced to the highest extent you can possibly be on security now.. They can try all they want now... FUCK YOU EVO... They need to be stopped because this is the biggest chicken shit cowardly move possible but that's what desperate pieces of trailer park trash do and live by... I am so sorry for the inconvenience but we all know who to blame... Let show why we are the strongest forum there is and we band together and NOW, we have huge news coming all through the holidays... be ready for Adrenaline Rush apparel, new Pure Essence releases by halloween, new contests etc...! HUGE THINGS COMING
Awesome to hear! Fuck them bitches! AR cannot be stopped, and that which does not kill us makes us stronger!

Glad were back on Looking forward to new Pure Essence releases Well done getting us back up so quick must've have been very stressful when you're at the top of your game people always try to bring you down . Well that has backfired and them because it looks like it's only made us stronger

Glad were back on Looking forward to new Pure Essence releases Well done getting us back up so quick must've have been very stressful when you're at the top of your game people always try to bring you down . Well that has backfired and them because it looks like it's only made us stronger

exactly bro and now, we are more than prepared...

We are looking at less than two weeks for the new releases!!

That EVO's gone to shit has evan spread to my gym here in NORWAY. Haha. And EVO aint big over her. Lol.. just a matter of time before the whole weak ass, scamming bullshit site goes straight to fuck.. :D

I have amassed a great army of all these motherfuckers on tren. They are called The Motherfuckers on Tren army. . They will do battle for a fee. Will fight for tren!! Other wise we all gotta go back to our regular jobs....please help :-(

Glad it's back up! Let's keep the forward progress going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAY! Welcome back AR!
How I've missed you guys.

Glad to hear about the improvements. Keep up the hard work Dylan and crew.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom