napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Please be post to post your product pictures when they arrive in the “source talk” section of the forums!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Please be post to post your product pictures when they arrive in the “source talk” section of the forums!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

4cedbd29a16051dd499cbb98eb9a27fb.gif

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Can we get this thread to 100,000 views ?!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Has anyone heard anything back from Pharmacom?

Placed an order and a week ago and never got a tracking number or any reply to messages.

Left a pm on here and eroids. Also left a message on their website and no reply back.

Are they just super busy?

Placed an order a week ago and never got a tracking number or any reply to messages.

Left a pm on here and eroids. Also left a message on their website and no reply back.

Placed an order and a week ago and never got a tracking number or any reply to messages.

Hey brother it can take 7-10 days sometimes when we have a ton of orders for a tracking number to be posted.
Please give it a couple more days.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hey brother it can take 7-10 days sometimes when we have a ton of orders for a tracking number to be posted.
Please give it a couple more days.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Will do thanks

Placed an order a week ago and never got a tracking number or any reply to messages.

We upgraded the website servers a few days ago and there's been a few bugs, like delayed updates on tracking #'s and internal messaging system (which includes the "contact us" on our site) not working properly.

I've been told by IT that everything is back to normal now.

I'll pm you our direct email for customer service, which doesn't go thru our internal system.

I don't know which payment method you used, but we've been having problems with WU's and MG's new policies for a little while. That can delay things a bit as well.

We apologize for any inconvenience. It's one of those things.

Last edited:
We upgraded the website servers a few days ago and there's been a few bugs, like delayed updates on tracking #'s and internal messaging system (which includes the "contact us" on our site) not working properly.

I've been told by IT that everything is back to normal now.

I'll pm you our direct email for customer service, which doesn't go thru our internal system.

I don't know which payment method you used, but we've been having problems with WU's and MG's new policies for a little while. That can delay things a bit as well.

We apologize for any inconvenience. It's one of those things.

I paid with BTC and received an email saying it was received. It’s now 11 days since payments was received and no tracking on package.

I left message on website but no reply. Also left a DM on eroids to the one of your rep there and was told the employees were on vacation and I should get tracking number for my order within 48hrs but it has passed 48hr and no reply with tracking yet.

I’ll try to contact the customer service through the contact you send me and see what happens.

Thanks

I paid with BTC and received an email saying it was received. It’s now 11 days since payments was received and no tracking on package.

I left message on website but no reply. Also left a DM on eroids to the one of your rep there and was told the employees were on vacation and I should get tracking number for my order within 48hrs but it has passed 48hr and no reply with tracking yet.

I’ll try to contact the customer service through the contact you send me and see what happens.

Thanks

Why are you posting here if you contacted a rep on a different forums? why didn’t you contact me?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Why are you posting here if you contacted a rep on a different forums? why didn’t you contact me?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Sorry. I sent you a DM with no reply so I trying other methods to try and contact customer Service. I left several messages on the website “message” link with no luck

Just emailed customer service so hopefully it gets resolved.

Sorry. I sent you a DM with no reply so I trying other methods to try and contact customer Service. I left several messages on the website “message” link with no luck

Just emailed customer service so hopefully it gets resolved.

I’m not seeing a message from you here brother. Can you send me another message so we can resolve this for you?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Will you be stocking the 100 tablet Dragon Pharma Proviron again in the future? Currently, I only see the 50 tablet pouch listed.

PharmaComStore Main Thread

We did it! 100,000 thread views!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom