napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using sarms during PCT

moconisht

Hey guys i haven't done alot of research on sarms but I would appreciate anyone's honesty here. I'm currently on a test e cycle, 500mg a week 250mg mon/thurs. Arimidex 0.5mg EOD and nolva in PCT 40/40/20/20 (4 week PCT) ED, 2 weeks after my last pin. So i've heard my buddies say Ostarine (MK-2866) and Cardarine (GW-501516) are great to use in PCT. now my question is a) would I start this the the day during my last pin or should I start it 2 weeks later with PCT ( I've got about 3 bottles of each laying around) and also I've got 2 bottle of LGD4033 and S4 laying around, now would it be crazy to stack these 2 sarms with the other 2 during PCT or wait till after the 4 week pct then start LGD+S4 and do a full cycle ( while offcycle on the gear ) purpose of this would be to maintain size and gains from the cycle + mental health ( not going crazy feeling weak ), possibly make more lean muscle gains.

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:
2 weeks after pct... you cannot use just any sarm in pct... lgd and s4 should NOT be used during pct whatsoever...

by the way, you dont tell us how to answer questions and what and what not to ask for... good luck getting any replies or respect... you dont come and ask for help and then tell people how to ask fucking questions... smfh...

sorry man didn't want to disrespect, just wanted answers quickly. I just saw your video on pct and you say you like to run some sarms during the pct, obviously that would be 2 weeks after last pin and was just curious on how you would do it also you saying clomid and nolva are better in low dosages,
what would you reccomend then my last pct was nolva 40/40/20/20, would you go for clomid 50/50/25/25 + nolva 20/20/20/20 then?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

also i've already got arimidex is it worth getting aromasin for pct?

You dont want arimidex in pct. it does nothing for estrogen rebound and does not increase igf levels like aromasin which is also key to recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Use aromasin, and 6 weeks.

Don’t cheat yourself on PCT. Most important part of any cycle.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom