napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

We apologize...

Our shipping times are standard in the industry and every supplier gets delays during holidays.

Well if that’s the case, not sure why I received the other half of my order two weeks ago.... I have had orders take over a month and even had one not ever arrive, I was hoping this order would be different so I will write this money off and find another supplier

Well if that’s the case, not sure why I received the other half of my order two weeks ago.... I have had orders take over a month and even had one not ever arrive, I was hoping this order would be different so I will write this money off and find another supplier

Each shipment is a separate event.

In the unlikely case that you or anyone else doesn´t receive a shipment from us, a re-ship will be sent. In 11 years in business not one single customer has ever lost money with PharmaComStore.

We are sorry sir but this time of the year international orders are extremely backed up. Please let us make it up to you on your next order by PM’ing me before your order and I will send you a 20% off coupon code.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

For what it's worth, I think LA is just that backed up and slow, and this is likely not an issue with Pharmacomstore's packaging getting intercepted. I placed 2 separate orders with them in the first and third weeks of November, that were split across 5 shipments. The three shipments that entered the US from points other than LA delivered in 3 to 5 weeks, however those that shipped through LA are still sitting there. While it is definitely not fun wondering what is going on, or if your package will get another scan soon, I'd try not to worry about it too much yet. I've just had another unrelated package (a Chinese 9x9 Rubik's cube knock off) that sat unscanned for two and a half months in LA ISC before it finally had a new scan that it was at my local post office before being delivered (this was also shipped standard airmail and not priority as are Pharmacomstore's packages). While I wouldn't normally expect things to take that long, it is what I have been seeing through LA this holiday season, and I'm hoping they get caught up soon as well.

bb3f7de803f0eddfd04f374ce31b0452.jpg
b2ea603a10704be67b7089c0d59d380a.jpg

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Guys don’t forget if you pay with bitcoin with my 10% code “taz10” the discount turns to 15%!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

haul.jpg

Took advantage of the Black Friday and Christmas sales, and while shipping got a little hectic over the holidays the last of the packages arrived this weekend. I've already been running some DP Test Prop front loaded with their Dianabol for a six weeks, seeing really good strength increases, and thanks to the great deals, I'm set for a few more cycles to come this year. A big thank you to PharmaComStore for the great sales, and great service.

Last edited:
Took advantage of the Black Friday and Christmas sales, and while shipping got a little hectic over the holidays the last of the packages arrived this weekend. I've already been running some DP Test Prop front loaded with their Dianabol for a six weeks, seeing really good strength increases, and thanks to the great deals, I'm set for a few more cycles to come this year. A big thank you to PharmaComStore for the great sales, and great service.

We're here to serve. ;)

You waited how long? That's crazy.

I made a few orders, and some were split into multiple shipments. Everything was processed and shipped quickly, but inbound international shipments were backed up during the holiday season (at least in the US). Some of the shipments arrived within 3 weeks from the moment I ordered, but 2 of the packages took about 5 weeks. Normally, I wouldn't expect things to take that long, but with the huge holiday rush and unexpected and expected postal closures, it can happen sometimes.

I ordered after the holidays and two weeks later still not much progress. Was feeling good about it for a while but damn... There's gotta be a better way.

You just need to be patient a little longer. Three weeks is probably best case (for me) for international shipments, and it can take longer sometimes. You would need to consider using a domestic source for anything faster really.

I ordered after the holidays and two weeks later still not much progress. Was feeling good about it for a while but damn... There's gotta be a better way.

Hey bro, lot of international packages are delayed right now. Next time you order let me know and i’ll give you a 20% code due to the delay.!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I know I know. I'm placing an order through a domestic source so whenever it gets here so be it. Not sure I've read a thread of someone complaining they have too much gear.

I know I know. I'm placing an order through a domestic source so whenever it gets here so be it. Not sure I've read a thread of someone complaining they have too much gear.

Too much gear, What’s that mean?!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

My package was seized... I’ve sent emails and everything no response.... it’s ok lesson learned .... but guaranteed delivery... yeah ok

Top Bottom