roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

95ce3a3e2b7449d8c99d8746e7dacc0e.gif

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hi Tazz,

Does PharmaComStore also ships within the EU?
I am saying within and not to the EU. Most websites do ship to the EU, but if the shipment comes from outside the European Union, they will get seized by Customs.

Thanks

Hi Tazz,

Does PharmaComStore also ships within the EU?
I am saying within and not to the EU. Most websites do ship to the EU, but if the shipment comes from outside the European Union, they will get seized by Customs.

Thanks

Yes. Check our website to see warehouse locations..

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

We love seeing product pictures when packages are received! Post them up!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Please be post to post your product pictures when they arrive in the “source talk” section of the forums!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Please be post to post your product pictures when they arrive in the “source talk” section of the forums!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

td.jpg

It just so happens I just got my TD from the first auction about an hour ago. Some more anavar for the girlfriend, some proviron to run along with my next cycle, some more clomid , and PharmComStore being the nice guys that they are, threw in some free prop too. Thanks!

View attachment 6144

It just so happens I just got my TD from the first auction about an hour ago. Some more anavar for the girlfriend, some proviron to run along with my next cycle, some more clomid , and PharmComStore being the nice guys that they are, threw in some free prop too. Thanks!

Awesome! You should post up a thread rating customer service and your experience with your TD!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

DRAGON PHARMA PRIMOBOLAN 200 - METHENOLONE ENANTHATE
Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 200 milligrams of methenolone enanthate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory on 02 25, 2019. The lab performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on 02 27, 2019.

Label claim: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 has a label claim of 200 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

Actual content: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 was determined to have an actual content of 219.794 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

No microbiological contamination was detected
3ddedac83313553e21269ff2af2202f5.jpg

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I hope I’m not the order that ruins the 100% shipping rate lol. Been a month and still no change n delivery status and no order received. Trying to stay positive tho lol.

I hope I’m not the order that ruins the 100% shipping rate lol. Been a month and still no change n delivery status and no order received. Trying to stay positive tho lol.

^ Ordered on 2/22, shipped on 2/27 and my shipping hasn't been updated since 3/8. They have been very responsive though through email.

Last edited:
Top Bottom