napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member advice

no problem bro PE is pure essence sarms that is a sponsor here the banners are flying all over. yes I did with test cyp and proviron, what I should have added in with this stack is aromasin at 12.5 every other day I will run that with all my cycles from now on. Im sure Dylan or RR can suggest an exact stack for you to follow but this is what I had. I will load my before and after pics in this thread if you don't mind me hijacking it for a minute

1-14 test cyp 150-200 mg week
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
7-14 eca stack

Please do..would be good to see your progress ....appreciate all the advice i can get!

I am no expert can just tell you what I used and what I did. it seemed to work for me. Diet and water intake is going to be very important. Pure essence is good shit. I just ordered my super stack and ordered my wife the triple stack

bgbdok.jpg

Before at around 240ish

Oh lol ok ....i know how that goes... Had to have my wife help me with this whole forum thing....all new to me.

Ya tinypic has been pissing me off for several weeks now, it times out or gives me an error everytime I try to load a new pic I have 13 weeks of progress pics I need to load.

Your goal right now needs to be losing fat more than anything. The thing you have to rem ed Meer is you need to be in the right kind of condition before using steroids, and right now you are not there yet. Until you get under 15% you shouldn't even be thinking about steroids. I would highly recommend you follow the sarms stack i gave you

I understand you have been running dbol which is not advisable at all, but the main thing is to PCT correctly afterwards. You made a big mistake running dbol and an even bigger one by not having your PCT lined up before using it. Here is what you need

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

you get the jist it keeps getting better and better. I went from a 40 inch waist to a 32 with considerable BF loss. I have 4 more weeks of pics that I am trying to get loaded and will update soon. I think you need to hit that cardio all at one time. I started at 10 minutes and worked up to an hour over time of course. but the GW will increase your VO2 max like crazy I could probably go for 1 1/2 hrs but don't have time. that is where max fat loss is going to happen hit your target heart rate and stay there for atleast 30 mins to an hour. it will take some time to build up the endurance but you will get there.

That would be my suggestion for us guys that have a little bit of extra weight and body fat it is really dangerous to run roids with a high body fat and I was well on my way like you on advice from some knucklehead. until I found this place. they probably save my life

sorry for the shitty camera its an iphone 4 lol and sorry for bogarting your thread, just wanted you to know it can be done in a more natural and safe manner. and I am stoked with my results so I will wait a while before I hit the gear if at all. I ran test cyp at around 3-500 per week tapered off around week 10 to only 250 a week in preparation for my pct.

Top Bottom