napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need a little help

the force

Hey all.. I need a little help in the Science of Brewing section.. I made a thread there but it didn't get much attention, can some of you chime in and help me out or I can post it here if no one would mind

I was thinking o making my own Vitamin C&E inject able, maybe some Coq10 and some glutathione in there, most appreciated.

I think that is a bit too sarcastic EVEN for me.. you may have just gone too far.. BUt i DO Suppose I can go to CVS and MAYBE the pharmacist will have a few pointers too,, they are usualyl pretty friendly lol

I did buy B12 for horses... im really let down its only 100mcg per ml.. wtf is that,, even as a human u need liek 1000 mcg/ml.. how is a horse only need 100? so I need 10 mL? hell no.. thats where this idea came from.. i thought oh cool 500 ml that would last forever (as ina few months maybe).. yea it sure will will at that doseage

yeah 100,000 iu,, so under dosed.. i guess i could get the A, DE one and dilut eit, its one of hte only ones with no script needed.. not that I need tick repellent too badly
thats it? your taking little baby horse vitamins? your probably malnutritioned from the low dose,.

that is kinda of an original idea.. that im already doing.. ugh im just so misunderstood..
I hate skinny jeans btw.. the one where the ankles taper? how can those be jeans?
im gonna have to back away slowly here , you do seem a bit out there and radical in your thinking.. I only eat fruit at b-fast
i have a CRAZY idea.. just hear me out..

why not get your vitamins from... FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!!

i know, its a shot in the dark, progressive skinny jean mentality.. but.. it might work..

Each mL contains: 100,000 I.U. vitamin A, 10,000 I.U. vitamin D3, and 300 I.U. vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol, a natural source of vitamin E). Also contains 20% ethyl alcohol, 1% benzyl alcohol (preservative) in an emulsifiable base.

Each mL contains: 100,000 I.U. vitamin A, 10,000 I.U. vitamin D3, and 300 I.U. vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol, a natural source of vitamin E). Also contains 20% ethyl alcohol, 1% benzyl alcohol (preservative) in an emulsifiable base.

isnt ethyl alcohol going to get you drunk? wtf is that

omg I didnt realize I did that.. well thats embarrassing.. from what ive heard this gearhead guy is not the guy to be,, lets chalk it up to too much n2fail..

considering I was musing about the alcohol content, lets pretend I did that for humorous effect,, it can be our secret,, <shh>

Top Bottom