napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Big Steve show prep VICON official log.

BigSteve, what’s your mindset like this far out from your competition? Do you find it more difficult or more motivating as you close the gap? What’s the most difficult part from your perspective?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigSteve, what’s your mindset like this far out from your competition? Do you find it more difficult or more motivating as you close the gap? What’s the most difficult part from your perspective?

Honestly brother I was aiming for a 12 week prep because that’s usually standard. I’ll be honest this was my first season competing and have two shows and one win under my belt that got me nationally qualified. But I haven’t been as mentally ready for this one saying as to how I sort of just made it a split decision as opposed to the ones I had planned over 6 months before they even took place. So this time around it’s been a little more difficult to get motivated but I’ve been dieting pretty strictly for a week now but Saturday marks 8 weeks out so I have to get into overdrive. Based on my starting point I believe that 8 weeks is more then enough. The hardest part I’d say is the diet all day every day. That’s the part where you go insane, you feel like straight shit. No energy from depleting, no carbs, no preworkouts, it really tests what you’re made of. The other thing I think that is right in the same level as the diet where you legit can’t eat anything that is actually tasty would be staying on track and sticking to the plan all the way through no matter what you’re going through in life. Just because you’re prepping for a show doesn’t mean shit doesn’t happen in life, id actually say reliving some memories that that’s probably the worst. Even on your worst day you have to remember that you’re prepping no matter what you’re feeling or going through so blowing off steam by eating some ice cream or getting drunk just isn’t an option for us. You truly gotta love what you’re doing no matter the pain or you’re setting yourself up to fail

These are from the last two days. It’s coming in... slowly but surely. Definitely slowly getting my vascularity back.
f138188a4dffed430aa5fd5ceb8bd1fd.jpg

Within the next four weeks we should start seeing some more definition in the obliques and also more prominent vascularity. I feel as if I’m in a decent spot for 8 weeks 1 day out. The really great chances will come the more strict the diet gets. Once those carbs are gone that’s when the shreds really come in. You look a bit flat but that’s a problem dealt with through refeeds and that glorious peak week carb up!!! May start to look smaller but I’m sitting at a comfy 201lbs right now which is the heaviest I’ve ever been since competing at this level of leanness.. my last competition in May of 2018 I was 182 lbs on show day, the prep started roughly around 196lbs so I have a feeling I may be capable of being my best package to date. Stay tuned I’m excited to see what I retain. I take measurements and my legs are bigger and I’ve grown about a half an inch on my arms. Back I wouldn’t say more then a quarter inch. Chest and shoulders I can’t speak on at the moment. Gains were made though I assure you. My highest was 211lbs. 3 weeks ago currently 201. I’m gonna see what 190-192 looks like and take it from there and I have 8 weeks to do that. If coach and I agree I’m still too meaty I’ll aim for another 2-4lb loss but I think 190 would be about perfect this time around.

Waist also currently 31.5 down from 33

Looking good bro. I can notice a difference from the last pics you took. Keep up the good work.. one day at a time, one foot in front of the other

BigSteve is that Tren ace ethyl oleate? It looks really light. Only time I’ve seen Tren that light is with ethyl oleate.

Is VICON still kicking? I placed an order this morning and have yet to hear anything. I know that's not long for a response but normally it's fast.

Is VICON still kicking? I placed an order this morning and have yet to hear anything. I know that's not long for a response but normally it's fast.

No, we no longer carry Vicon. Response was a little too slow. If you have a question shoot me a PM and I’ll get you squared away.

Peak week photo just to keep you guys updated on the results of my cycle I am 7 days out from competition

First picture is start of cycle on August 12th 2018 12 weeks out from competition
Weight: 212lbs
Height: 6’2
3fa8d41d8ac2ad0464fed34e1cca7080.jpg

Second is today November 3rd at 1 week out.
Weight: 193
Height: 6’2.
353a7dcab58e7a813beefe5e3f68b40a.jpg

I’m currently 11 pounds above my last show weight of 182 back in May.

That looks like Planet Fitness but I would imagine this picture would have set off the lunk alarm so; hnmmmm.?

In all seriousness; looking stellar.

You doing men's physique right? What show are you doing?

That looks like Planet Fitness but I would imagine this picture would have set off the lunk alarm so; hnmmmm.?

In all seriousness; looking stellar.

You doing men's physique right? What show are you doing?

It sure is. Not getting along with the new owner of my home gym[emoji23][emoji23] currently hunting. Yes men’s physique. Think pink Grand Prix

Top Bottom