napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

It's Official: Evo/Berd Scam

LMFAO!

Steve is the one over there pushing that shit hardcore. Anybody who asks a question is immediately met with his condescending, asshole remarks. Fuck him and his Terd Pharma peddlers.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Yep, he's a world class turd alright. He and WPAsswipe/Gearheadless/Onthethrone belong together

I like to pop in there every now and then and try to save anyone I can.

It really is pretty pathetic at this point. Literally it's just WPA talking to himself. Then there's Steve and Musk-Rat sucking each other's dicks. Lol

It really is pretty pathetic at this point. Literally it's just WPA talking to himself. Then there's Steve and Musk-Rat sucking each other's dicks. Lol

its him talking to himself more then you would believe.Basically the WHOLE supplement section was ALWAYS made up of his alters asking questions.Now every section is like that lol.And its his alter mods talking back to his alters too lmao

the whole supplement section was ALWAYS alters asking questions , the whole rep team figured this out along time ago.People over there are looking for steriods.. they arent interested in asking for all these wierd supplements questions . so dam obvious. He is such a fool

very disppointed in the mods over there following this crap.Unreal what people will do for a buck.Nobody over there was making more money then me and i simply refused to go along with this scamming garbage,why they got rid of me.I could not do that to innocent good people and decent sources and i HAD to warn them when i figured it out.Im better then that. very sad state

you even got jp over there setting up logs for roidmass... smh . unbelievable lol

wpa :"hey im lying and scamming the whole steriod board community but heres a few vials of trash gear to act like you dont know whats going on and keep your mouth shut about it"

I didn't even know what had happened. I'm CurioBig over there. I always respected you guys Caine, NY Reb. The part I got tired of was cramming SARMS1 and N2G down our throats. I had no idea about the scam though. Horrible!

this f

I also like to check it out sometimes, a new member came in talking about getting scammed by a domestic source I never heard of at all. Gearhead jumped in and said bro that's the trouble with domestic sources it's just so easy to scam because they have no reputation. That seriously seemed like the very height of irony to me, I can think of 2 domestic sources on this forum alone where I can find a couple hundred flawless reviews across 3 or more forums, thousands of comments about customer experiences in si threads and sub forums and virtually no negative threads created over scamming, missing packs or weak products. Then you have berd/roidmass who have a combined 20-40 reviews anywhere with the majority being fake. I just can't figure out if this guy believes this stuff or knows what he's doing and he's ok with it.

this f

I also like to check it out sometimes, a new member came in talking about getting scammed by a domestic source I never heard of at all. Gearhead jumped in and said bro that's the trouble with domestic sources it's just so easy to scam because they have no reputation. That seriously seemed like the very height of irony to me, I can think of 2 domestic sources on this forum alone where I can find a couple hundred flawless reviews across 3 or more forums, thousands of comments about customer experiences in si threads and sub forums and virtually no negative threads created over scamming, missing packs or weak products. Then you have berd/roidmass who have a combined 20-40 reviews anywhere with the majority being fake. I just can't figure out if this guy believes this stuff or knows what he's doing and he's ok with it.

yup they are kicking off sources with over 60 good reviews for a make believe pharma grade lab that is really a china ugl seller,A place that is less the 4 months old with nothing but fake reviews scattered all over the internet, planted by admin of the board.Its hillarious

Sometimes i just sit back and laugh wondering if this idiot didnt think anyone was going to figure this out or he just thinks he is so far above all of us.. that it doesnt matter if we know. he is still going to scam his way to the top and there is nothing we can do about it lol

well i wont promise we can stop it.. but we can deff make it more difficult and his job harder and thats exactly what we plan to do and not stop

every time people make alters and have him sitting at his computer all day looking to ban people, we winning because he is wasting countless hours of his day having to watch for all of us.And he dont trust any mods to give them powers to do ban people. So KEEP making those alters, the more people the better! and making him work overtime. i love it .PLus its making people still around catch on to the scam because he cant get them all on time.

He is a 1 man army over there. No mod likes him,whoever is left is stricky there for the money and nothing else.

This stuff is unbelievable. What's a 53 year old on TRT who simply wants to blast and add compounds throughout the year to do? We simply want to share good reliable information, give truthful feedback on our experiences (and our GAINZ) and hope for and expect the same from the members and moderators. Geez!

This stuff is unbelievable. What's a 53 year old on TRT who simply wants to blast and add compounds throughout the year to do? We simply want to share good reliable information, give truthful feedback on our experiences (and our GAINZ) and hope for and expect the same from the members and moderators. Geez!

stay as far away from that board as possible for starts, considering almost everything posted on there is a complete lie ! lol

Top Bottom