napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intermittent fasting facts and fiction explained: by RickRock

Maybe this? Following our convo on my thread? (Just looking around for see if there was another nutrition thread by you)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should not be normal, but if it's giving you problems I recommend moving your sarms doses to coincide with your feeding window after meals

I’m fine with the s4 first thing in the morning, it’s just the dosing of s4 & gw midday. Maybe I’ll move the time out on them. Thanks

Just finished week 4 of my 18/6

Started at 235 and I just now weighed in at 227. In the weight room im still getting stronger and bf is dropping...bench, squat, shoulder presses (still for the life of me can't get my fronts to grow. Help).
I'm amazed how well this works. The first week I struggled on how much to eat during what meal.

but this is what I do

3pm right after my training - always a protein shake and 6 eggs, then whatever else I want to eat..which isn't a whole lot more.

6ish - dinner, thats whatever the wife and kids want. Healthy food 90% of the time. I eat a good amount.

9pm - to end the eating window, one last protein shake

This has been working well for me, start big then taper down to a protein shake. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just finished week 4 of my 18/6

Started at 235 and I just now weighed in at 227. In the weight room im still getting stronger and bf is dropping...bench, squat, shoulder presses (still for the life of me can't get my fronts to grow. Help).
I'm amazed how well this works. The first week I struggled on how much to eat during what meal.

but this is what I do

3pm right after my training - always a protein shake and 6 eggs, then whatever else I want to eat..which isn't a whole lot more.

6ish - dinner, thats whatever the wife and kids want. Healthy food 90% of the time. I eat a good amount.

9pm - to end the eating window, one last protein shake

This has been working well for me, start big then taper down to a protein shake. [emoji106]

Good to hear it's going well for you brother! IF is a very fun lifestyle too, because you don't have to plan your whole day around eating

Very true. And meal prep is to a minimum which is always good lol. I'm sort of experimenting to because I'm not counting calories or macros, I'm just eating good food till I'm full. So far so good.
Good to hear it's going well for you brother! IF is a very fun lifestyle too, because you don't have to plan your whole day around eating

Is it still fasting if you take medications, vitamins, or sarms during a fast?

Yes those are all fine to take during the fast brother. Just make sure that you follow doctors advice with medications, and if they say to take them with meals, do so

Hello everyone, I want to know your opinion about fasting in the holy month of Ramadan. Should i workout in the night during those 30 days of fasting? We are fasting without food and water from 3AM TO 7PM everyday. 😊

I know a guy at my gym that does Ramadan, during that time he will not go to the gym. He says it's pretty harsh. So, that s all I have to offer for ya man.
Hello everyone, I want to know your opinion about fasting in the holy month of Ramadan. Should i workout in the night during those 30 days of fasting? We are fasting without food and water from 3AM TO 7PM everyday. [emoji4]

Hello everyone, I want to know your opinion about fasting in the holy month of Ramadan. Should i workout in the night during those 30 days of fasting? We are fasting without food and water from 3AM TO 7PM everyday. [emoji4]
For that type of extreme fasting, the only time I would recommend training is during a fed and hydrated state. It can actually be downright dangerous to train without being able to hydrate, and can substantially increase your chance of injury

Last edited:
Started IM after reading Rick’s post. Best method I’ve ever tried.
Lost 8lbs in first two weeks. Had crazy cravings week 1 with some acid reflux. That all toned down.
Fasted cardio has been doing wonders for me.
You the man Rick!!

Started IM after reading Rick’s post. Best method I’ve ever tried.
Lost 8lbs in first two weeks. Had crazy cravings week 1 with some acid reflux. That all toned down.
Fasted cardio has been doing wonders for me.
You the man Rick!!
That's awesome to hear brother! Thanks for sharing your experience so far. I like hearing how successful people are finding it, after trying it

Top Bottom