napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Red yeast powder for cholestrol

Has anyone used this and seen their cholestrol levels get better.

I have been using a RYP that is unadulterated , meaning the chemical (a statin) that contributes to better levels is not taken out. I have yet to get blood work. Just wondering if anyone has seen benefit?

Has anyone used this and seen their cholestrol levels get better.

I have been using a RYP that is unadulterated , meaning the chemical (a statin) that contributes to better levels is not taken out. I have yet to get blood work. Just wondering if anyone has seen benefit?

From what I found, red yeast powder does nothing for cholesterol. Only red yeast rice extract does.

http://www.choleslo.com/articles/redyeastrice.php

I used to buy from hard rhino, someone told me that they had the stuff that had the actual statin chemical in it. I am betting that it was legit because now when I visit the hard rhino website its no longer there for sale.
The pharma company that makes a statin with the same chemical has been stopping the natural supplement from being sold becaus they have claim on this chemical.

In reality they most likely discovered the chem in the red yeast after doing the research, synthesized it and now claim they own it.

Top Bottom