napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo Test Cyp blood work

What are you currently running if you dont mind me asking?

I got it from my Buddies source. A couple friends have used his gear and seen decent results. But neither one is very serious when it comes to their program or diet. I’m in week 4 of a Test Cyp 300mg/week and Tren E 600mg/wk cycle kickstarted with Tbol. I’ll have to look at the vials later when I get home.

I’ll be getting blood work soon so that’ll tell me more than any online reviews. But I have gained some good strength, added a little size and cut some weight. This is my first time with Tren so I’m not exactly sure how his stacks up with Robo. I do have some insomnia and definitely waking us hot and sweaty sometimes and I’m hornier that a 3 peckered Billy goat. So the gear is definitely working....just got a bit worried after reading reviews of it being underdosed from this lab.

I got it from my Buddies source. A couple friends have used his gear and seen decent results. But neither one is very serious when it comes to their program or diet. I’m in week 4 of a Test Cyp 300mg/week and Tren E 600mg/wk cycle kickstarted with Tbol. I’ll have to look at the vials later when I get home.

I’ll be getting blood work soon so that’ll tell me more than any online reviews. But I have gained some good strength, added a little size and cut some weight. This is my first time with Tren so I’m not exactly sure how his stacks up with Robo. I do have some insomnia and definitely waking us hot and sweaty sometimes and I’m hornier that a 3 peckered Billy goat. So the gear is definitely working....just got a bit worried after reading reviews of it being underdosed from this lab.

Sorry man I didnt see your reply until now, I've tried the tren higher than test method and didnt really jive too well with me. My libido crashed until I raised my test to equal. And 600wk tren e is exactly what I ran for my first teen cycle and it proved to be WAY too high for me. I dropped it to 350 and still got amazing results with less sides. What lab are your running bro?

Top Bottom