napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking Adderall while on a cycle?

at34

I am prescribed Adderall and have been taking for well over a year now. Should I stop taking this when I start my cycle? Thank you very much for any and all advice. :)

I am prescribed Adderall and have been taking for well over a year now. Should I stop taking this when I start my cycle? Thank you very much for any and all advice. :)

If you need it, you need it. But it does suppress appetite obviously and you need to get plenty of magnesium and maybe iodine as well. Stims and alcohol are both big depleters of those two things. Personally adderall doesn’t make me want to work out so I do better off.

Probably a good idea to cycle off the adderall for a couple of months. Thank you for the prompt response.

I would not stop taking a prescribed medication just to run a cycle but would be selective with the compounds I choose. How about posting your proposed cycle.

DO NOT stop taking something that is PERSCRIBED BY A DOCTOR.

C'mon man, that is common sense.

We need to know WHY you're taking Adderall and post your full stats:

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

you can use it on cycle but i dont like it... i dont like adderrall as it is but if you are able to stop then i would before your cycle but thats up to you...

Be careful if you are taking with tren. I was on 60 mg of addies a day when I did my last cycle of tren ace. It helps you stay shredded but can add explosive frustration and high blood pressure that already comes with being trenned out. I will say that it does hinder gains. I stopped taking it mid cycle and I blew up because my brain could finally tell me it was hungry.
Same with Tren and Modafinil. I had a really hard time keeping up with the water intake demand needed.

Be careful if you are taking with tren. I was on 60 mg of addies a day when I did my last cycle of tren ace. It helps you stay shredded but can add explosive frustration and high blood pressure that already comes with being trenned out. I will say that it does hinder gains. I stopped taking it mid cycle and I blew up because my brain could finally tell me it was hungry.
thanks for sharing a first hand experience brother, very very helpful!

I would not stop taking a prescribed medication just to run a cycle but would be selective with the compounds I choose. How about posting your proposed cycle.

This is also very true. Crashing on adderall is akin to stopping anti-depressants cold turkey. Throwing in hormones on top of that can be very dangerous.

Try supplementing citrulline which can help with the vasoconstriction of adderall and perhaps grab some EQ or boldenone of some sort if you can. It’ll keep your appetite jacked so you don’t lose on potential gains.

What is the cycle you are taking ? I am prescribed adderall as well I ended up getting off of it due to blood pressure. On a Cruze it is synergistic though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not go off of if you've been taking it for a year. If you feel like you don't need it anymore talk to your doctor about reducing the dose over time. If you go off it you'll most likely make some good gains from your body not being so stressed out. But please do not go cold turkey you'll have no energy and likely have some depression.

Do not go off of if you've been taking it for a year. If you feel like you don't need it anymore talk to your doctor about reducing the dose over time. If you go off it you'll most likely make some good gains from your body not being so stressed out. But please do not go cold turkey you'll have no energy and likely have some depression.
I agree I think cold turkey would be bad news...

definitely not smart to just jump right off without transitioning.. go to your doctor and discuss this...

Top Bottom