napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick poll....

^She has that female steroid face, I can't explain it like their neck has more definition and then their face starts to have manly traits.. More defined jaw line and shit, I would bet money she's running anavar

Oh wait... The forearm is a little veiny. I dunno it's possible she's not I think but perhaps so. I mean she has nice genetics so I'd expect her to look a bit different. She's very lean too and I don't see any grainy look to her. Nice bicep vein and forearm but I wouldn't call it outstanding. She looks good though

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Oh wait... The forearm is a little veiny. I dunno it's possible she's not I think but perhaps so. I mean she has nice genetics so I'd expect her to look a bit different. She's very lean too and I don't see any grainy look to her. Nice bicep vein and forearm but I wouldn't call it outstanding. She looks good though

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]
Ultimately it's tough to say. It's possible to achieve that naturally in my opinion. She looks good. The only thing that raises the question mark is how fast he said her progress was. She's the only one who knows for sure.

Ultimately it's tough to say. It's possible to achieve that naturally in my opinion. She looks good. The only thing that raises the question mark is how fast he said her progress was. She's the only one who knows for sure.

Not in ten months you cant naturally. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

She started training for this bb contest in two weeks. Ten months ago and before that she hadnt even ever lifted a dumbbell.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

probably . maybe she used gear in the past and just not now, idk,,I feel like there would be a bit more there if gear? not sure

she hasnt been training but for what 10 months you said? and 90% of people nowadays have trash work ethic when it comes to the gym..so if you think she should have better results, well she probably should BUT she is new to working out, probably doesnt have her diet 100% in check, OR she could just not be working out hard enough

she hasnt been training but for what 10 months you said? and 90% of people nowadays have trash work ethic when it comes to the gym..so if you think she should have better results, well she probably should BUT she is new to working out, probably doesnt have her diet 100% in check, OR she could just not be working out hard enough

No her results are great but they arnt natty was the point of the thread. She looks good and put in the time. No saying anything to that just wanted to confirm its chemical help

PHURIOUS PHARMA

No her results are great but they arnt natty was the point of the thread. She looks good and put in the time. No saying anything to that just wanted to confirm its chemical help

PHURIOUS PHARMA

yeah im just saying people cant say that her results can be achieved natty, because yes they can BUT for her in particular they werent and she doesnt look natty, but thats just my opinion

yeah im just saying people cant say that her results can be achieved natty, because yes they can BUT for her in particular they werent and she doesnt look natty, but thats just my opinion

For sure. Either way big ups to her. She got after it

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom