napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

It's Official: Evo/Berd Scam

so what is it?its atleast gmp made probably right? why the hell would they be so iggnorant to say it is pharma grade on their website ?

On your thread the guys said power steroid/legend/anton and I don't knock those guys either they have a market share a domestic guy like me could only imagine, they sell a lower quality product for very cheap but they sell a ton of it, the man is Walmart compared to most of us. I can respect what they do but only because it's so insanely cheap and that is going to bring in every bit of the bargain steroid shopper market, and you get exactly what you would expect. Now when you get that same stuff or something of a similar quality and you sell it for hg prices that is when you are doing something slimey.

On your thread the guys said power steroid/legend/anton and I don't knock those guys either they have a market share a domestic guy like me could only imagine, they sell a lower quality product for very cheap but they sell a ton of it, the man is Walmart compared to most of us. I can respect what they do but only because it's so insanely cheap and that is going to bring in every bit of the bargain steroid shopper market, and you get exactly what you would expect. Now when you get that same stuff or something of a similar quality and you sell it for hg prices that is when you are doing something slimey.
And people wonder why thier gear has issues too. ... power always pissed me off over there

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

And people wonder why thier gear has issues too. ... power always pissed me off over there

I never used them they came around a while past my time as a general consumer but I have to say that if you buy it you better be ready for what it is, your not buying a bottle of test under $20 AT REGULAR PRICE and getting something that your going to be amazed by unless your amazed that it's real. it serves a need for a certain type of consumer that understands what it is and probably knows to run it at 1 1/2 times your regular dose. They just like feeling like they are getting a deal all the time like the guys who run 40% off sales every other week for months, you know it's not going to be anything special and you know that they might run out before you get your order leaving you waiting 2 1/2 weeks for a domestic package. To some people no matter what they are going to go with the deal, it's one thing to do it to get your name out there or to remind people that your still around but if you do it to much it degrades your brand and then your a hack.

https://youtu.be/f9_TPukVv0s wtf is wrong with this dude....

Wow!! What is this dude even thinking? I don't think any of it really matters any more, they have more or less lost relevance and credibility in every way I can imagine. If someone used to post a log thread or blood test in the source talk section It may have been at the bottom of page 2 in 8 hours or less, now the threads don't move. Half of the first page is locked threads because nobody is posting there or creating threads anymore, the only people who answer anything are mods and a couple of misguided nut huggers. People are not as stupid as they think and there really is not much more to say about any of it at this point, It is good to bump the berd scams threads as much as possible though if it helps in the search results.

you miss understand my question.Prices are prices.They can charge whatever they want, people just haved to simply not buy it if they dont like the prices.Certainly not very noble to overcharge like that for ugl gear but ...

What im talking about is they lie to the people about the quality of gear customers will be injecting into themselves.On the berd website it states it pharmaceutical grade steriods. UNLESS i am missing something?
READ BELOW from their website

ber* is an informational website that is meant only for informational purposes. This website is managed by a leading pharmaceutical company that has its presence in many countries of the world.
Our Research and Development (R&D) center has its focus on developing innovative drugs and product delivery systems. Today, we are one of the world’s most trusted pharmaceutical companies with a strong presence in over 20 countries. Our products are formulated and sold with a detailed eye on maintaining our reputation for providing high quality drugs using cost efficient processes and in compliance with international quality standards.
We are driven by highly competent and motivated teams and R&D-backed products. We will continue to educate, support, and improve lives of millions of people with high-quality drugs.

^^ now this is a complete crock of shyt! unless someone can correct me and im wrong. but im almost positive im not

I guess that it technically doesn't say "pharmaceutical grade". It is certainly implying so, but doesn't outright say pharmaceutical grade. I don't know. It's just complete and utter bullshit. That's all there is to it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

you miss understand my question.Prices are prices.They can charge whatever they want, people just haved to simply not buy it if they dont like the prices.Certainly not very noble to overcharge like that for ugl gear but ...

What im talking about is they lie to the people about the quality of gear customers will be injecting into themselves.On the berd website it states it pharmaceutical grade steriods. UNLESS i am missing something?

ber* is an informational website that is meant only for informational purposes. This website is managed by a leading pharmaceutical company that has its presence in many countries of the world.
Our Research and Development (R&D) center has its focus on developing innovative drugs and product delivery systems. Today, we are one of the world’s most trusted pharmaceutical companies with a strong presence in over 20 countries. Our products are formulated and sold with a detailed eye on maintaining our reputation for providing high quality drugs using cost efficient processes and in compliance with international quality standards.
We are driven by highly competent and motivated teams and R&D-backed products. We will continue to educate, support, and improve lives of millions of people with high-quality drugs.

^^ now this is a complete crock of shyt! unless someone can correct me and im wrong. but im almost positive im not

It's all word play to make it look like pharma grade without saying it. It really doesn't matter, because it's still a complete crock of shit, intending to mislead consumers.

Here is your one and only stand-up guy stevesmi, the exact same guy I've seen 100s of times flame members for using medications, sleep aids antibiotics you name it. Well here he is completely contradicting himself, sounding like a tool pushing this shit.

9a27d511d747ab684307b8ba70af2fbb.jpg

I never respected him much because of his actions, but whatever was left is long gone now. Steve is just as bad as anyone else over there now

I guess that it technically doesn't say "pharmaceutical grade". It is certainly implying so, but doesn't outright say pharmaceutical grade. I don't know. It's just complete and utter bullshit. That's all there is to it.

i says the website is ran by a pharmacuetical company. why would a pharmaceitical company sell ugl on their website? its as good as saying its pharamceutical grade.Its the same thing

i says the website is ran by a pharmacuetical company. why would a pharmaceitical company sell ugl on their website? its as good as saying its pharamceutical grade.Its the same thing
Technically you could say all these UGLs are "pharmaceutical companies". Whether they make pharmaceutical grade products is a whole other level. I completely agree with you on everything you said. It's all wordplay to make you believe you are getting some high quality product when in fact it's just relabeled Chinese crap that sells for half the amount with a different label.

Technically you could say all these UGLs are "pharmaceutical companies". Whether they make pharmaceutical grade products is a whole other level. I completely agree with you on everything you said. It's all wordplay to make you believe you are getting some high quality product when in fact it's just relabeled Chinese crap that sells for half the amount with a different label.

i know we on the same page here but just let me point this out . the definition of a pharmaceutical company -->A pharmaceutical company, or drug company, is a commercial business licensed to research, develop, market and/or distribute drugs, most commonly in the context of healthcare

ugl's are not licensed, so i would have to think it is different and thus a lie to the public.

i know we on the same page here but just let me point this out . the definition of a pharmaceutical company -->A pharmaceutical company, or drug company, is a commercial business licensed to research, develop, market and/or distribute drugs, most commonly in the context of healthcare

ugl's are not licensed, so i would have to think it is different and thus a lie to the public.
Sure. If you want to get all technical and shit. Lol

Definitely bro.

^^ now this is a complete crock of shyt! unless someone can correct me and im wrong. but im almost positive im not[/QUOTE

No your right, it's just average Chinese ugl gear and it's dishonest to say otherwise, in one breath they say that it was a private company for 10 years in one thread I read and in the next they have been a pharmaceutical company for about that amount of time. I'm not sure I've ever heard of a private pharmaceutical company that operates in secret if that is what they would have us believe.

Top Bottom