bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Axio Results with labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixxer

Sup fellas...

Just got my labs back. For you guys that don’t remember, I’m using axio Test C/Tren A 500mg/300mg weekly.

I’m sad to say testosterone is low at 1080 ng/dL - shouldn’t it be 500x5=2,500? Hmm...

Prolactin is also low, at 0.3 range of 4.0 - 15.2 ng/mL (hahah oops... caber is legit AF, straight from the pharmacy)
Question here... my libido seems shot. Is it because my prolactin is low? Also I’m taking .5mg of caber every 3 days. What do you recommend I switch the dose to?

Estrogen at 37.7 range of 7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL - I’m taking 25mg every other day. As I’m sensitive to testosterone conversion, so I need more aromasin than most. I’m happy with my estrogen levels though. I might bump my dose up a bit to keep it under 30. I personally feel best at mid 20s.

I’m at the start of week 4 and feeling good. Strength hasn’t really come on, and size is the same. I’m hoping to add some muscle and size with this cycle. I’ll re-test again in another 4 weeks. I’m someone who tests very often to make sure everything is on track.

Hopefully this tren kicks in soon. Overall not bad compounds but definitely could be better. I’ll keep you guys posted.

PS- iwannagofaster PM me please!

Thanks

Depends, usually two to four days. This one was four.

My TRT dose is 240mg weekly ( pharmacy testosterone) and draw on day four my levels are 1064 ng/dL. So basically 500mg of axio equals 250mg of my pharmaceutical grade testosterone.

Depends, usually two to four days. This one was four.

My TRT dose is 240mg weekly ( pharmacy testosterone) and draw on day four my levels are 1064 ng/dL. So basically 500mg of axio equals 250mg of my pharmaceutical grade testosterone.

Mmm.. that sucks. I’ve ran quite a few vials of Axio cyp. I switched to it mid cycle, felt pretty good, was still making gains but I didn’t get bloods. Start my blast mid April and I’ll be sure to get some bloods. Axio cyp, primo & t-bol.

Mmm.. that sucks. I’ve ran quite a few vials of Axio cyp. I switched to it mid cycle, felt pretty good, was still making gains but I didn’t get bloods. Start my blast mid April and I’ll be sure to get some bloods. Axio cyp, primo & t-bol.

I definitely feel good. Just bummed slightly that I need to increase my dose for a better result.

give it another 2 weeks and retest. long estered test usually doesnt peak until week 5.

I’ve never heard of this, nor ever read anything about this.

All I’m saying is I test the exact same way when using pharmaceutical testosterone and sources here. The lab work is telling me my sources testosterone is under dosed by half. Which is a bummer, and leads to not knowing exactly how much I’m injecting per pin.

I remember using Robo my first time here, and the quality was on point :)
Might need to switch back over to his Test C.

Sure the peak will be slightly higher after week 4, but it's really quite slight at that point. Week 4 will give a pretty good idea and can only really expect a 10% increase at most from week 4 to 5.

I’ve never heard of this, nor ever read anything about this.

All I’m saying is I test the exact same way when using pharmaceutical testosterone and sources here. The lab work is telling me my sources testosterone is under dosed by half. Which is a bummer, and leads to not knowing exactly how much I’m injecting per pin.

I remember using Robo my first time here, and the quality was on point :)
Might need to switch back over to his Test C.

okay, well that sucks then

not gonna comment on the test issue, but i caught your comment on 4wks in on tren Acetate, when should i feel it it's working. if your even questioning that, that's a problem. tren a 4 wks in, you should feel like fkn Superman, period.

Hey there everyone. Sorry. Late to this conversation. I've been away and haven't been on the board.

As far as the bloods, I will ask the guys at axio. We've seen good blood results as long as I've been with them but 500mg should give better than those results. Also, the Tren should be active for sure. I want to send you in for bloods again. I will pay for them. I'd like to figure out why this is happening.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

not gonna comment on the test issue, but i caught your comment on 4wks in on tren Acetate, when should i feel it it's working. if your even questioning that, that's a problem. tren a 4 wks in, you should feel like fkn Superman, period.

Yes.. I’m hoping Superman will show up soon. ;)

I’ve seen no issues with Axio but regardless we take care of our clients so it will be squared away.

Gixxer... or anyone for that matter you can always reach out to myself or IWGF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Just replying to this based on some information posted, not the sourcing (9th has been terrific with me, I'm sure any issues will be resolved) My questioning comes from this...
I've read it here before on posts and always thought true, before I actually started TRT.
My test level before TRT was high 200's. Went to Endo for that, he Gave me a shot of 100mg Test cyp to start, told me to get blood work in 4 days and we'll evaluate the dose, not giving to much away that I would know anything really about it,
I said I was looking stuff up and heard it takes a while to get a true reading, he said where did you hear that the internet?? So I Got blood work done my test level was 930, 4 days after the first time I used testosterone.
Needles to say we have stuck with that dose, I have been tested 3 times since then 6 months apart, my levels have been between 900 and 950 every time basically the same range as my first pin.
So not sure if smaller doses take less time to saturate blood?? But 4-5 days seems to be a legit reading at least for a trt dose.

Just replying to this based on some information posted, not the sourcing (9th has been terrific with me, I'm sure any issues will be resolved) My questioning comes from this...
I've read it here before on posts and always thought true, before I actually started TRT.
My test level before TRT was high 200's. Went to Endo for that, he Gave me a shot of 100mg Test cyp to start, told me to get blood work in 4 days and we'll evaluate the dose, not giving to much away that I would know anything really about it,
I said I was looking stuff up and heard it takes a while to get a true reading, he said where did you hear that the internet?? So I Got blood work done my test level was 930, 4 days after the first time I used testosterone.
Needles to say we have stuck with that dose, I have been tested 3 times since then 6 months apart, my levels have been between 900 and 950 every time basically the same range as my first pin.
So not sure if smaller doses take less time to saturate blood?? But 4-5 days seems to be a legit reading at least for a trt dose.

You can get a pretty accurate read of where your bloods will go based on half lifes and simple arithmetic. So yes, it does take a while to fully peak, but you can make an estimate of where that peak will go. Most docs will wait 4 weeks, which is very close to where you will peak at. Each successive week of taking test will raise your total T by less and less amounts.

Honestly I ran a full 12 week cycle with AXIO and had great results and bloods, but not saying yours is wrong maybe you got a bad batch. What I can say is Damn!!! to that excellent response and customer service from IWGF and 9th..these guys always want to make sure you are taken care off.

I am sure it will all be worked out soon.

Hey there everyone. Sorry. Late to this conversation. I've been away and haven't been on the board.

As far as the bloods, I will ask the guys at axio. We've seen good blood results as long as I've been with them but 500mg should give better than those results. Also, the Tren should be active for sure. I want to send you in for bloods again. I will pay for them. I'd like to figure out why this is happening.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Wow thats pretty stand up.....thats cool man...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Honestly I ran a full 12 week cycle with AXIO and had great results and bloods, but not saying yours is wrong maybe you got a bad batch. What I can say is Damn!!! to that excellent response and customer service from IWGF and 9th..these guys always want to make sure you are taken care off.

I am sure it will all be worked out soon.

Glad to hear it bud. Yeah there is always a possibility of that. But iwannagofaster has always taken care of me. That’s why I keep going back.

Sup fellas...

Just got my labs back. For you guys that don’t remember, I’m using axio Test C/Tren A 500mg/300mg weekly.

I’m sad to say testosterone is low at 1080 ng/dL - shouldn’t it be 500x5=2,500? Hmm...

Prolactin is also low, at 0.3 range of 4.0 - 15.2 ng/mL (hahah oops... caber is legit AF, straight from the pharmacy)
Question here... my libido seems shot. Is it because my prolactin is low? Also I’m taking .5mg of caber every 3 days. What do you recommend I switch the dose to?

Estrogen at 37.7 range of 7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL - I’m taking 25mg every other day. As I’m sensitive to testosterone conversion, so I need more aromasin than most. I’m happy with my estrogen levels though. I might bump my dose up a bit to keep it under 30. I personally feel best at mid 20s.

I’m at the start of week 4 and feeling good. Strength hasn’t really come on, and size is the same. I’m hoping to add some muscle and size with this cycle. I’ll re-test again in another 4 weeks. I’m someone who tests very often to make sure everything is on track.

Hopefully this tren kicks in soon. Overall not bad compounds but definitely could be better. I’ll keep you guys posted.

PS- iwannagofaster PM me please!

Thanks

I've been running Axio Cyp the past three months 200mg a week and have had bloods done twice, both draws total test was right at 1100. If anything it's a little overdosed. The Tren is skewing your #'s, I've ran 600 Cyp and 300 tren ace and had total test #s around 1500 with the same product that kept me around a 1000 with 200 a week trt dose. I would question your aromasin if anything. If my estrogen was at 37 and I took one dose 25mg of aromasin that would tank my estrogen in the single digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom