napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I love my life...

I’m man enough to say this much and mean it... if they or one of them bring another man into the picture they’ll all be assed out of luck. I pay the mortgages and bills around here for both women. Life without me means life sucks. So they can bring another dick around if they want... he better be one helluva dude to afford paying for two homes, luxury cars and all the bills. Trust that it’s not a matter of just having fun that makes a wife and gf share a man they both want as their own. I talk a lot of shit for a reason... believe that. I’ve got good qualities, good meat and can foot the bills (plural). Trust me bro. All women (except daughters) are expendable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m man enough to say this much and mean it... if they or one of them bring another man into the picture they’ll all be assed out of luck. I pay the mortgages and bills around here for both women. Life without me means life sucks. So they can bring another dick around if they want... he better be one helluva dude to afford paying for two homes, luxury cars and all the bills. Trust that it’s not a matter of just having fun that makes a wife and gf share a man they both want as their own. I talk a lot of shit for a reason... believe that. I’ve got good qualities, good meat and can foot the bills (plural). Trust me bro. All women (except daughters) are expendable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very controversial topic I suppose. What you are saying here seems incredibly insensitive and naïve (sorry, not trying to sound harsh).
You are correct. All people (except blood related family) are expendable. That goes both ways. Personally, I wouldn't want someone to stay around just to get their bills paid. Money does not buy happiness. I'm sure you guys are happy for now.

And, I'm sure you're having a great time. I hope it last for you. Who knows, maybe you'll change your mind and enjoy watching them with others one day. These types of situations evolve for sure. Maybe you'll pick up a few more women as well. Seriously, either way, Cheers and Good Luck Dude!!!

There's a lot of truth in that too. It's all fun and games until the shoe is on the other foot. I always say treat your significant other like you want to be treated. Don't do anything you wouldn't want done to you

I've had my own battles to face and learned a lot from them

Exactly! It's not so fun when the rabbit has the gun. Some dudes are happy with 2 women, but as soon as the female bring another dude around, it'll be hell to pay. I don't understand the human mind sometimes...

Top Bottom