napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female stack for leaning out for Comp

eatsleepliftgirl

Hi
I was on LGD instead of Osta but I’m not quite leaning out like I want to. I am in deficit on food intake. Looking at stacking the below (take osta vs LGD)

Osta
S4
And GW or SR9009

Not sure which is better if the last two for leaning out for figure Comp. I’m 10 weeks out. I want to maintain my muscle. 5’1 sitting at 120, not sure of body fat...maybe 15-20%...I usually compete at 8-10% bf.
Both I hear are awesome...can you do both???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely you can do both and i would highly recommend that for you!

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

absolutely you can do both and i would highly recommend that for you!

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

This looks great. Just remember to run a good quality natural testosterone booster after your cycle as a mini PCT. Women do not have testicles so a SERM like clomid will have no effect in raising testosterone levels. Women will just want to run a good natural test boost after a SARMS cycle to restore natural testosterone production after the cycle

Dylan gave you a perfect plan and I would give you the same recommendation myself. That will treat you very well and put you in a good place for your figure competition. Good luck to you!

Top Bottom