napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS in pct time off question

Drewk011

Whatsup guys, first post. I ran my first cycle of 500mg test e for about 16 weeks (I know probably too long) I am now in week 4 of pct following the protocol I have seen on here with the nolvadex/clomid/aromasin/carderine/osterine layout. it has been great so far. Basically kept all size and strength from the test cycle. balls are full size again(didn’t use any hcg) and my natural sex drive, boners and all that are working well.
I am anxious to get back on either another cycle or a sarms only stack, but I could use some advice on how long to wait after next week when I have completed my entire pct protocol. Maybe 4 additional weeks off? Maybe more?
Also wouldn’t mind an opinion on what a good second run would look like.
6’3 220lbs 13%bf 25 years old

Thanks for any advice.

Time on + PCT =time off is typically how long you need to wait. in your case 16+4 weeks is 20. Take 20 weeks off. a 16 week cycle is pretty extensive. That is the standard protocol unless you plan on cruising and staying on for life...

Time on + PCT =time off is typically how long you need to wait. in your case 16+4 weeks is 20. Take 20 weeks off. a 16 week cycle is pretty extensive. That is the standard protocol unless you plan on cruising and staying on for life...
This is the standard protocol right here.

First cycles are supposed to be 12 weeks and you did an extra month. I'd be careful you keep getting risky like this you're gonna find it harder to recover. At this point you should just focus on recovery.

Time on cycle plus pct equals time off when it comes to AAS but sarms are far different.

Once your pct is complete, you are fine to start a sarms cycle as a bridge

Once your pct is complete, you are fine to start a sarms cycle as a bridge

This is true you absolutely can but I personally would do bloodwork after this "extended" cycle to confirm recovery.

when it comes to steroids, time on INCLUDING pct time = the MINIMUM time you need off... sarms are far different... you can start rather quickly after a cycle but with an extended cycle i would wait 3-4 weeks, do bloodwork and make sure you are recovering well and then you can easily start a sarms stack

Top Bottom